Best Present?

What was everyone's favorite present this year? Did you get everything you wanted or just a lump of coal? I received so many wonderful things but my favorite was a piece of art my friend made for me. We had been working on it for months but I never knew anything would come of it. When I unwrapped it, it was the most specialest of surprises! I was touched by the thoughfulness. What was the most special gift you've ever received?

Nice! My favorite was my daughter's triumphant look when she opened the wrapping for her new pod touch. She'd been harping on that for months. Specialest ever? Well, it wasn't Christmas, but the '86 World Series was right up there. Of course my daughter being born was the specialest.

What was everyone's favorite present this year? Did you get everything you wanted or just a lump of coal? I received so many wonderful things but my favorite was a piece of art my friend made for me. We had been working on it for months but I never knew anything would come of it. When I unwrapped it, it was the most specialest of surprises! I was touched at the thoughfulness. What was the most special gift you've ever received?

Mine was a perfect Christmas tree ornamnent. It is so beautiful and so very special because of what it represents. I was not expecting it, or any gift for that matter, and when I unwrapped it it was that most indescribable of feelings and happiness. Now it is stored safely and lovingly until that magical Chhristmas Eve.

All of you and your sweet, touching moments brought by the Christmas spirit! Love it!!

My favorite gift was actually also a birthday gift, but big enough to cover both 'holidays'

My best friend wrote a book about me! And published it in a hardcover format. I was in tears laughing the stories he selected to tell and moved by the very act of writing a book about your best friend!

All of you and your sweet, touching moments brought by the Christmas spirit! Love it!!

My favorite gift was actually also a birthday gift, but big enough to cover both 'holidays'

My best friend wrote a book about me! And published it in a hardcover format. I was in tears laughing the stories he selected to tell and moved by the very act of writing a book about your best friend!

I love you, Mistress Zhao

Don't know if this counts as a present, but...Years back a friends' brother, a doctor, was trying to collect toys for the children at the hospital where he worked. Every year I always gave toys at the Christmas toy drive at my job and I decided to add the hospital children. I took my friend to Toys r us and she helped me pick out a cartful of toys (at least 20) and we brought them back to her house for her brother to pick up.

After Christmas, the doctor sent me a letter thanking me and how happy the children were. He also said everyone was surprised to get new toys as they were used to getting used ones. Although I never met her brother or got to see one child open their gift, that Christmas is my most satisfying.

Now there is a book that I would love to read.