Femme Domme Holiday

Mistress Kang

An old Slave? i thought no such thing, once a slave always one lol

Ah, but there can be several meanings to the phrase "old slave". She could have meant that he was a slave of hers for a long time. Or he could be simply old in terms of his age. I understand your point but only Mistress Kang can clarify what she meant.

whip

Wow! Jessy this is so cute..

I was just thinking, what if the Fortress had a Calendar? It would be so much fun shooting pictures.. :)

What a great idea. Back in 2002 the yoga studio I went to put out a calender with b&w pictures of the instructors (some nude) doing asana. It was beautiful. Unfortunately, they never did it again. Still have that calender.

What a great idea. Back in 2002 the yoga studio I went to put out a calender with b&w pictures of the instructors (some nude) doing asana. It was beautiful. Unfortunately, they never did it again. Still have that calender.

Mistress Sunya and I were just talking about this the other night! Imagine that, a different mistress for each individual month, doning our pretty little wetlooks. ;)

Wow! Jessy this is so cute..

I was just thinking, what if the Fortress had a Calendar? It would be so much fun shooting pictures.. :)

I wish we could make a sub calendar. It would be a perfect, public memento for them to take to work with them.

"Sorry Steve, with reports coming in I won't be free to take assignments until... Hmmm... end of Sissy-tember?"

• 11 months later...

The Fortress definitely needs a calendar of the Players. Could just be electronic, but it is a must have. So we need a 2014 Calendar. Publish and it could go worldwide and to the top of the NYTimes best seller list. Food for thought.

Ah, but there can be several meanings to the phrase "old slave". She could have meant that he was a slave of hers for a long time. Or he could be simply old in terms of his age. I understand your point but only Mistress Kang can clarify what she meant.

whip

Ha! My thoughts precisely ;-) I think this particular slave encompasses both interpretations of "old" ;-)

You'd probably get a kick out of this thread, Howard. A Fetish Fortress souvenir shop...everyone's secret Christmas wish. Hehe ;)

I revived this posting for just that purpose. We subs need to emulate the Mistresses and shop-til-we-drop at the Fortress souvenir shop. Please post the shop hours so we can stop by and splurge. The calendar is still a MUST have. Perhaps others, Mistresses or Subs can suggest items available for purchase at the shop.