Halloween

Mistress Ree

Is anyone else donning costumes to march in the Village Halloween Parade? I've done it several times; I've always wanted to get a group together and choose a common theme, although it's a bit late to do that this year.

Is anyone going to the TES party at Paddles, Friday night?

And will there actually be a Fortress excursion to SMack on Saturday night? I would love to have the opportunity to meet some of you lovely ladies prior to my first visit to your establishment. (Which is going to be in November, I hereby publically vow!)

Last year I brought a vanilla friend to Paddles after the parade, and introduced her to the joys of our kinky world. It was quite an eye-opener for her. I'm hoping to persuade a few more vanilla friends to join me this weekend; it's sort of a public service mission for me.

Laura Ling is a journalist that was caught on the Chinese/North Korean border trying to document refugees. She was then sentenced to twelve years in a labour camp in North Korea, but luckily dodged the bullet (or the stick, or pipe) when Bill Clinton went over and rescued her.

Mistress Choi,

I think you're talking about Lisa Ling.

Ray

O Woofy, you are brave or foolish. Mistress Choi won't show you the leniency bestowed upon Laura Ling.

Laura Ling is a journalist that was caught on the Chinese/North Korean border trying to document refugees. She was then sentenced to twelve years in a labour camp in North Korea, but luckily dodged the bullet (or the stick, or pipe) when Bill Clinton went over and rescued her.

Mistress Choi,

Ray

Mistress Choi,

Mea Culpa! I thought it was her sister Lisa. I trust you won't hold it against me?

Ray

Mistress Choi,

Ray

O Woofy, you are brave or foolish. Mistress Choi won't show you the leniency bestowed upon Laura Ling.

Lashee,

Clearly foolish. Correcting a Mistress publicly is probably not too swift to begin with. Being wrong would be unforgivable. I'm surprised she hasn't responded to my egregious error yet. Maybe she missed it. This wouldn't be the first time my stickling for accuracy got me into trouble. I'd be deserving of anything she'd do to me.

Ray

Ray,

You better have a Bill Clinton to come rescue you if I ever get my hands on you :-) Google Laura Ling. She is Lisa Ling's sister, but most definitely the one who was detained.

Mistress Choi,

Not a fan of Bill Clinton but I have an idea. You shackle me to the bars in the Steel Room then step out to fetch an implement from another room. Clinton sneaks in to rescue me and you catch him as he releases me. You and I double team him, beat the crap out of him, then toss him in the hall. You then take me back in the room and "have your way with me".

Ray

P. S. Maybe you can capture Bill and have your way with both of us.

• 2 weeks later...