Celebrity Femdom

Brutus

Someone on Twitter posted an interesting question the other day, which celebrities do you have FemDom fantasies about? For me the top of my list would be Pink. She is so sexy and has really beautiful feet. Second choice would be Lucy Liu, she is perfect and I really loved that bitchy character she played on Ally Mcbeal, and also her character in Kill Bill. Last but certainly not least Mary Louise Parker, she has the sexist feet and I could worship them for days.

I have so many of these Fantasies! I feel like I don't always seem to fit the typical Domme personality or look. Sometimes I seem a bit innocent. So, I really like to imagine of celebrities who fit the Girl Next Door Look.

I am a big fan of Taylor Swift. No, not really her music. I think she is really cute, and like me, she is very tall. She also supposedly wears a size 11 Shoe (my size)

post-21653-0-06060900-1357811183_thumb.jpg

I have so many of these Fantasies! I feel like I don't always seem to fit the typical Domme personality or look. Sometimes I seem a bit innocent. So, I really like to imagine of celebrities who fit the Girl Next Door Look.

I am a big fan of Taylor Swift. No, not really her music. I think she is really cute, and like me, she is very tall. She also supposedly wears a size 11 Shoe (my size)

I will always have an incredibly strong preference for Asian Dommes, that being said, I believe that Your height along with Your size 11 feet, makes you a pretty imposing figure for a Domme and if sometimes you seem a bit innocent, what a thrill to find out otherwise.

Someone on Twitter posted an interesting question the other day, which celebrities do you have FemDom fantasies about? For me the top of my list would be Pink. She is so sexy and has really beautiful feet. Second choice would be Lucy Liu, she is perfect and I really loved that bitchy character she played on Ally Mcbeal, and also her character in Kill Bill. Last but certainly not least Mary Louise Parker, she has the sexist feet and I could worship them for days.

brutus, I love how you take the appearance of the celebrities' feet into account ;)

Besides, I think Lucy Tran and Mina Jung has a better ring to it, don't you? ;)

With sincerest honesty, Ide rather spend time with either one of these beautiful ladies over ANY celebrity ,past or present, any day of the week. There is too much emphasis on stardom in my opinion so they can all kiss my ass!!! :)

Besides, I think Lucy Tran and Mina Jung has a better ring to it, don't you? ;)

So many unBEATable combinations offered at the Fortress...I am starting to love the ring that Koi & Choi has to it, catchy alluring and above all dangerous. A combination that infuses both excitement and fear together as one crazy emotion.

Cherl Ladd or any of the original Charlie's Angels cast - the badass ladies who set the beauty/brains standard on primetime TV and more importantly - packed heat!

Alternately, any of the fab five US gymnists. Their hardwork, dedication and flexibility would translate well into ass kicking femdom bullies.

Of course JK's Fortress team would come out on top - but it would be fun to watch a Battle of the Network Stars style showdown b/w team Angels, team Fabfive and team Fortress in a Femdom fight to the finish.

Grace Jones. What a scary goddess. It would be so amazing if she dressed as an ancient Egyptian queen too!

I would let her drink my blood, for sure.

I agree Mistress Zhao, she is intensely scary. You will enjoy "A View to a Kill"

(oh no you said blood! Even if it's yours, I'm passing out!)