First Visit

Cabogal

Last night I had my virst visit with Mistress Zhao and Mistress Koi. I can't even begin to explain how great it was. Both Mistresses were very attentive to what my expectations and fantasies were when we began the session. I have to say they did a beautiful job fulfilling all that I wanted and more and both were beyond beautiful. I was so sad when the time was up, it flew by. I will definetly be back again!

Last night I had my virst visit with Mistress Zhao and Mistress Koi. I can't even begin to explain how great it was. Both Mistresses were very attentive to what my expectations and fantasies were when we began the session. I have to say they did a beautiful job fulfilling all that I wanted and more and both were beyond beautiful. I was so sad when the time was up, it flew by. I will definetly be back again!

Hi cabogal, I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your first session with the very sexy and capable Mistresses Zhao and Koi! What was your favorite part of your session?

• 2 weeks later...