Mistresses in the courtroom

Manpeach

With the rest of us as the superior jury! ..You're always going to be guilty, of course. ^_^

Interesting scenario, being on trial when you actually know you haven't a chance in Hell of being found innocent. Knowing from the start a guilty verdict is what will be passed down and awaiting certain punishment from those practiced in the art.

You crazy.

But the idea of Judge Zhao and DA Haru...that's not so crazy.

Would we be prosecuting Bond or Bradley?

Ok, it is settled that I'm crazy. That could be my defense!

But seriously, Mistress Zhao, we have a 3 hr session coming up.

The first hour with Mistress Tran as a Bond scenario, and 2 hours with you, one on one, to do with me as you please.

If you'd like to spend the 2nd hour as a court with Mistress Haru, I'm all in!

Let me know and I'll contact Mistress Ree to set it up!

i like Asian prison scenes. i' ve done many complete with sentencing. it's such a turn on to hear an Asian domme say: I hearby sentence you to life without the possibility of parole!

Bond on trial at the Villian's Courtroom....it doesnt look like this is in your favor.

The first hour with Mistress Tran as a Bond scenario, and 2 hours with you, one on one, to do with me as you please.

Bond on trial at the Villian's Courtroom....it doesnt look like this is in your favor.

Yes and as your lawyer, you would confess everything to me in confidentiality. But little do you know, I will use that information against you, leaking your secrets to Zhao and Haru, so together, all three of us can take you down!

I put my complete trust and faith in you to see that I get the justice I deserve

Yes and as your lawyer, you would confess everything to me in confidentiality. But little do you know, I will use that information against you, leaking your secrets to Zhao and Haru, so together, all three of us can take you down!

Very unethical conduct Councillor, I'll have to report you to the bar. Apparently you never saw "Cape Fear" . ;)

Bradley, if you are not fully prepared when I arrive, you'll get a severe reprimand. I do not like to be made a fool of in front of the honorable Judge Zhao, and won't hesitate to petition to refuse your due process.

Bradley, if you are not fully prepared when I arrive, you'll get a severe reprimand. I do not like to be made a fool of in front of the honorable Judge Zhao, and won't hesitate to petition to refuse your due process.

"due process" Ha Ha Ha ! Like I have any chance of due process