What a great first visit!

D_S_T

I just had my first experience at the Fortress NYC. From the very first e-mail it was clear for me that the service level is high. I really liked the way of communicating.

We agreed to have a 3 hour session with Mistress Kang, Mistress Tran and Mistress Zhao where Mistress Zhao would switch a part of the time since I am a switch as well.

Can you imaging 3 beautiful Mistresses entering the room, all with thigh high boots? Do I need to say more:-)?

We have been emailing back and forth about the session, however I did tell them that I would like them to lead. Even that it was my first session I gave them all my trust.

When they came into the room, the session started with a combination of get to know each other, flirting and starting the Mistress/slave relationship. It was a great way of starting.

All Mistresses have my greatest recommendation. They all look gorgeous, show interest in you as a person, have a great feeling on what you can take, flirting, funny and most important they showed love (they know what I meanJ).

I will rate them 6 out of 5 stars:-) What are you waiting for?

Yours,

D_S_T

Wow,

Thanks for sharing your first experience at the Fortress. That is a great way to begin and I'm sure you will have a wonderful memory to cherish of your virgin adventure with three special ladies. They are three of my favorite Mistresses and I can only imagine what a special journey it was for you. You remind me that I have to get back to the fortress soon.

whip

• 2 weeks later...

I just had my first experience at the Fortress NYC. From the very first e-mail it was clear for me that the service level is high. I really liked the way of communicating.

We agreed to have a 3 hour session with Mistress Kang, Mistress Tran and Mistress Zhao where Mistress Zhao would switch a part of the time since I am a switch as well.

Can you imaging 3 beautiful Mistresses entering the room, all with thigh high boots? Do I need to say more:-)?

We have been emailing back and forth about the session, however I did tell them that I would like them to lead. Even that it was my first session I gave them all my trust.

When they came into the room, the session started with a combination of get to know each other, flirting and starting the Mistress/slave relationship. It was a great way of starting.

All Mistresses have my greatest recommendation. They all look gorgeous, show interest in you as a person, have a great feeling on what you can take, flirting, funny and most important they showed love (they know what I meanJ).

I will rate them 6 out of 5 stars:-) What are you waiting for?

Yours,

D_S_T

Only 6? :P

Mistress Tran: I guess both of us need a gameplan to make sure we know where we have the sweet Houdini. And it would be great to be bound with her for a longer time.

Mistress Zhao: Next time I will not fall for the "not to tight thing" and I am willing to bet. What do you want to bet? The dinner after, loser will pay?

Mistress Koi: yes only 6 stars (each, so I guess 18 in total;-)) I would have been giving them more if......

Hope to see you soon and please let me know if you are in LA before I am in NYC.

Miss you:-)

Mistress Tran: I guess both of us need a gameplan to make sure we know where we have the sweet Houdini. And it would be great to be bound with her for a longer time.

Mistress Zhao: Next time I will not fall for the "not to tight thing" and I am willing to bet. What do you want to bet? The dinner after, loser will pay?

Mistress Koi: yes only 6 stars (each, so I guess 18 in total;-)) I would have been giving them more if......

Hope to see you soon and please let me know if you are in LA before I am in NYC.

Miss you:-)

Nice save there "6 for *each*" ;) I do wonder though, how you fared when roles reversed? Inquiring minds...