They start out so young...

Does anyone have any memories about early BDSM experiences?

For example, when I was in Kindergarten, I used to trick boys into playing Truth or Dare with me. Little did they know, I like to call Truth or Dare "Interrogation and Forced Humiliation."

What are some of your experiences? C'mon..don't keep me waiting..

Mistress Sunya, playing truth or dare with you must have a lot of fun !!! When I was in grammar school playing spin the bottle was fun. I was always a perv ever since I can remember. In school dropping pencils to peak up girl's skirts was my specialty . When I was in 7th and 8th grade me and my friends would watch the dirty cable tv show "Midnight Blue" produced by a notorious perv named Al Goldstein who also published "Screw Magazine". I would always joke on it so my friends would call me Al Goldstein. They said every Friday night I would sit in front of the tv, bag of chips on one side and huge jar of vasoline on the other getting ready to watch Midnight Blue. They weren't too far off the mark :) But the girls in class would pick up on this and if I wised off to them theyde be like "Oh shut up, Al Goldstein".Which would humiliate the shit out of me because I was exposed as the dirty perv I was/am. Plus,girls use to play tricks on me and get me in trouble. I remember these two cruel girls put a tack on my seat which I kneeled into and howled in pain and was thrown out of class for fuckin around in class which 9 out of 10 times I would have been. Next thing I'm in the hallway and along comes the Principal who looked like Darth Vader to me and asks what I'm doing in the hallway.I tell him I got thrown out and he starts slapping the shit out of me screaming so everyone hears and my ears are ringing. I look in the classroom and there are the two culprits with nervous sympathetic grins on their faces. It was funny. Guess you had to be there :)

Yes, I used to irritate girls who were older, bigger and stonger than myself until they got angry and beated me up.

I got my ass kicked by girls almost every day.

Many girls just overpowered me, wrestled me down and sat on me. I loved it.

Some girls didn`t like to kick my ass but I made them do it.

One girl in my class was a very nice and sweet girl but she was taller and stronger than me.

She almost begged me to not make her kick my ass. She used to say "please don`t make me beat you up again".

It was almost like a daily routine for her to beat me up. She was not very brutal but she wrestled me down and sat on my chest or stomach and then she slapped my face until I begged for mercy.

Wich of you Fortress Mistresses would like to do that to me?

Yes, I used to irritate girls who were older, bigger and stonger than myself until they got angry and beated me up.

Some girls didn`t like to kick my ass but I made them do it.

One girl in my class was a very nice and sweet girl but she was taller and stronger than me.

She almost begged me to not make her kick my ass. She used to say "please don`t make me beat you up again".

It was almost like a daily routine for her to beat me up. She was not very brutal but she wrestled me down and sat on my chest or stomach and then she slapped my face until I begged for mercy.

Wich of you Fortress Mistresses would like to do that to me?

Sv, you'll be begging for mercy before any one of us even get a chance to sit down! :lol:

I remember these two cruel girls put a tack on my seat which I kneeled into and howled in pain and was thrown out of class for fuckin around in class which 9 out of 10 times I would have been.

I can think of at least 10 other things to place on your seat.. ;)

Wow, this sounds like so many boys I met growing up. I was pretty shy and quiet most of the time at school, because I was an immigrant and I had a hard time making friends most of my school experience. So I would spend most of my freetime, such as Lunch time or in Gym class, by myself. I didn't feel just right bullying boys because although I spoke English, I had a very rough accent and I was shy to speak or people in general. I remember, boys would try to pull at my hair or tap my shoulder. Boys would even call me names like "Giant" Or "Zena warrior Princess." I would end up pushing them or wrestling... now that I think about it, they secretly wanted it.

Another memory I have from my childhood is tricking boys into letting me test how long they can hold their breath for.

I just love the frantic look in their eyes with my hand over their mouth or my hands around their neck. Sometimes I held them underwater at the pool just to see them thrashing for a bit. And I never ever got in trouble for it, because, you know, I'm just a sweet, little girl. :)

Another memory I have from my childhood is tricking boys into letting me test how long they can hold their breath for.

I just love the frantic look in their eyes with my hand over their mouth or my hands around their neck. Sometimes I held them underwater at the pool just to see them thrashing for a bit. And I never ever got in trouble for it, because, you know, I'm just a sweet, little girl. :)

Who doesn't love playing chicken? Especially squeezing your legs around their neck and making them choke when they least expect it! :lol:

I can think of at least 10 other things to place on your seat.. ;)

Wow, this sounds like so many boys I met growing up. I was pretty shy and quiet most of the time at school, because I was an immigrant and I had a hard time making friends most of my school experience. So I would spend most of my freetime, such as Lunch time or in Gym class, by myself. I didn't feel just right bullying boys because although I spoke English, I had a very rough accent and I was shy to speak or people in general. I remember, boys would try to pull at my hair or tap my shoulder. Boys would even call me names like "Giant" Or "Zena warrior Princess." I would end up pushing them or wrestling... now that I think about it, they secretly wanted it.

Getting woman-handled by you is a dream come true for any wise ass Mistress Sunya :). That must have been difficult to go through that kind of stress at a young age (a new country, language,culture). Going through an experience like that I'm sure made you a stronger person with empathy for others in similar circumstance.

On another note, I'm curious about the Mistresses. How was your behavior in school. I mean I'm sure you all did well but did you mess around a lot in class or were you the quiet goody two shoes type. I see most as the latter who discovered their adventurous wild streak later in life.

From an early age I had some experiences with a subtle BDSM subtext. The most overt experience was when I was a freshman in high school. There was a gal of 17 a few houses down from mine that I had always noticed. She went to catholic girls school in my town and being a nice Jewish boy she already had a toehold (NPI) in my sexual psyche. She was attractive. Kind of a slightly butch Christina Ricci. As neighbors we had some perfunctory interactions. One winter her dad paid me 10 bucks to shovel their driveway (she had no siblings). She stood out at the end of the driveway, arms crossed watching me the whole time. Her parents had gone away for the day and that with her much too focused supervision of the job definitely made me feel a bit on edge. On a dime she changed the mood by saying 'you're working so hard, wanna take a break? I was gonna make myself some hot chocolate, it's no big deal to make another" She smiled and I felt a bit more at ease and went with her....She asked me to wait in the kitchen while she changed. In a few minutes she came out wearing her school uniform. Classic outfit. Tartan skirt, white blouse, Navy jacket. Only deviation from the uniform were her shoes. What I would know years later to be black pumps (aka 'fuck me pumps). She stood very still, clearly wanting me to take it all in, it was like she was waiting for a drug to take effect. It did. I still remember the look of bemused contempt on her face when she suggested I sit down. I hadn't realized that I had been standing almost at attention - a Jewish deer in Shiksa Goddess headlights.

I remember everything that transpired over the next hour or two with particular clarity the strongest memory being the haze of desire and confusion I was in for the time I spent with her that day.

"Now lets make those hot chocolates!" she said perkily. (more shortly)

She stood very still, clearly wanting me to take it all in, it was like she was waiting for a drug to take effect. It did.