Hide the....FART!

Hey guys, the other day, I found this really fun game online Kinda gross, kinda fun, could be sexy... if you are into it. ;)

The game is called Hide the Fart. It is a Korean online Flash game with very simple rules. You are at a bus stop and you have to fart..discreetly...

http://www.playcards.net/hide-the-fart.html

Hey guys, the other day, I found this really fun game online Kinda gross, kinda fun, could be sexy... if you are into it. ;)

The game is called Hide the Fart. It is a Korean online Flash game with very simple rules. You are at a bus stop and you have to fart..discreetly...

http://www.playcards...e-the-fart.html

I let three go in a yoga class this week. As the only man in the class, I suspect they guessed the culprit.

funny topic for a game!

I would like to play a fart-association game with 2-3 or more Mistresses after they had Mexican food the night before (my treat). Quite a lovely humiliation game. Would any of the current Mistresses be interested in that type of game?

I would like to play a fart-association game with 2-3 or more Mistresses after they had Mexican food the night before (my treat). Quite a lovely humiliation game. Would any of the current Mistresses be interested in that type of game?

Hi Skeech...I'm up for that challenge. I am pretty sure I wont leave you disappointed... no Mexican food required. ;)

Got to love a woman who is confident in her farting ability.

Here is one of my all time favorite quotes on these boards from Mistress Ree:

"I'll admit it. I like farting. I like farting in a sub's face, or in his mouth, or up his nose.

Most people don't like farts. And I don't like other people's farts. But like other people, I REALLY like my own. So I like both farts as a torture and farts for fartniffing freaks". :smile:

This is a huge problem for me :D. I sometimes go a whole hour holding it in (in a serene yoga studio). That's quite a workout in itself.

DUDE! Have the same problem :D ! Before I lift, I usually do a brief "fart check" off in the corner of the gym to make sure there's no potential in there. I would be completely mortified if I ripped ass into my trainer as she is spotting my squat, since she's standing right behind me up against my back, my butt in her stomach and her arms around my chest. Oh boy...

Not to beat a dead horse, but... OK, I'm going to beat a dead horse here. In the 80s there was a race horse named "Hoof Hearted" - say that 10 times fast! Anyway, there's a video on YouTube of the announcer calling the race - pretty damn funny!

Did you know that anesthesiologists are called "gas passers"? Because they give (pass) gas to put people to sleep. For surgery. OK, crickets....

DUDE! Have the same problem :D ! Before I lift, I usually do a brief "fart check" off in the corner of the gym to make sure there's no potential in there. I would be completely mortified if I ripped ass into my trainer as she is spotting my squat, since she's standing right behind me up against my back, my butt in her stomach and her arms around my chest. Oh boy...

Not to beat a dead horse, but... OK, I'm going to beat a dead horse here. In the 80s there was a race horse named "Hoof Hearted" - say that 10 times fast! Anyway, there's a video on YouTube of the announcer calling the race - pretty damn funny!

Did you know that anesthesiologists are called "gas passers"? Because they give (pass) gas to put people to sleep. For surgery. OK, crickets....

I just laughed thinking about your predicament Phred and can identify 100%. I'm onyour side, but I'd love to be a witness to your pushing through that last rep, and a moment of glory followed by an explosion :D. I gotta check out that video.

• 1 year later...

I farted in my last session with Mistress Kang and Mistress Zhao. I was so loosened up I didn't feel it building up, I didn't even feel it come out.

but it had nice tone, if I do say so myself.

Manpeach,

I was looking at old postings and came across your entry. Laughed my ass off. The looks on Mistress Kang and Mistress Zhao's faces must have been PRICELESS.