1st time visit

Alex007

General rule is be on your knees when the mistress enters the room, and from that point on your putty at the hands of the fortress. Your experience relies on open communication during booking, and mingles with a way the girls just ease you into things at the perfect level. By the time your leave, things just end with you feeling torn down and reborn. They sense your fears and limits so perfectly and know just the right moment to push them. Seriously though your gonna have an amazing time, guaranteed!

Alex,

Just be yourself. Be polite and humble. If you have problems being polite and humble, we will teach you :)

You can expect that any correspondences you've had with the administrator via email or phone will be relayed to your Mistress. Whether you're a groveling submissive or simply a one-fetish fetishist, these things will be noted. And when your Mistress comes into the playroom, try to say hello instead of just staring. You will have an opportunity to discuss the scenario or just talk about yourself in regard to the session for a few minutes, and then just shut off your brain and let your Mistress guide you.

You may ask for anything you please, but keep in mind that we do not offer sexual services of any kind and asking for such will warrant a quick, stingy slap to the face or equivalent.

I'm going to visit Fortress for the first time. I have no fetish experience either :) just want to ask experienced people - what to expect? how to act? what can I ask for during the session? What kind of fetishes do you like?

Hi Alex007,

I visited the Fortress for the first time last Friday. I am currently working on a detailed account of what happened. As soon as it's ready, I shall post my story here. For now, I can tell you it was an unforgettable and highly impressive experience! I had a wonderful time with Mistress Zhao and Mistress Haru, both are very skilled.

Hi Alex007,

I visited the Fortress for the first time last Friday. I am currently working on a detailed account of what happened. As soon as it's ready, I shall post my story here. For now, I can tell you it was an unforgettable and highly impressive experience! I had a wonderful time with Mistress Zhao and Mistress Haru, both are very skilled.

Can't wait for your post :ugeek:

Alex, have you already made your appointment?

It's a good idea to give as much information as you can, that way your session can be tailored to your preferences (but not without a few surprises thrown in from our creative Mistresses!)

Also, make sure you are not stinky :)

Thank you Mistress Zhao! I promise I will be polite and humble :-P

woffy, you are a work in progress. There is much for you to learn ;)

I wish I wasn't already humble and polite so I can be taught. :) :)

Alex, have you already made your appointment?

It's a good idea to give as much information as you can, that way your session can be tailored to your preferences (but not without a few surprises thrown in from our creative Mistresses!)

Also, make sure you are not stinky :)

woffy, you are a work in progress. There is much for you to learn ;)

I have. It's tomorrow :ugeek: