Sandal Weather!

Sandal weather is the worst. Ignoring allergies, all the girls start walking around in flip flops and it is the most distracting thing ever. How am I supposed to focus on anything!? Plus anyone with a keen eye will instantly spot me as a perv (thankfully no one has yet) as I keep sneaking glances at some woman's feet. Terrible, truly terrible.

Sandal weather is the worst. Ignoring allergies, all the girls start walking around in flip flops and it is the most distracting thing ever. How am I supposed to focus on anything!? Plus anyone with a keen eye will instantly spot me as a perv (thankfully no one has yet) as I keep sneaking glances at some woman's feet. Terrible, truly terrible.

For a second there, you had me confused. How could someone NOT want to see sexy lady feet walking around, all the time?

I'm excited to think that You might be wearing them! :) Will there be pictures???

Of course there will be! :)

haha, me too!! :D I actually walk around looking down quite often! I'm sure they do it on purpose and it's one of my favorite harmless fetishes/pastimes of the great weather.

I'm in the market for some used women's flip flops - particularly ones where I can see the imprint of the foot. Just kidding but damn, flip flops definitely get to me.

Whenever I have worn through a pair of shoes, especially sandals or flipflops, I leave them outside of my apartment hoping someone will take them.

A woman started working in my office last fall, cute but not really my type. The other day she came in sandals and oh my god does she have the hottest feet! Saw her in the break room today and she was dangling her flats, had to leave or I'm sure she would have caught me looking. To bad she's a coworker because she went from a seven to a ten after I saw those perfect feet.

A friend and I were walking around east village and stopped to compare our warm weather pedicures. We slid our feet out from our flats and proceeded to wiggle our little toes, for all to see. She had pretty seafoam green. Any guesses on mine?

Haru, I'm probably not able to guess the color of your pedicure, but I do want to say that I like to show off my feet like that also. What I love about this weather is the ability to wear shoes that can be slipped off easily or dangled from my toes..

Haru, I'm probably not able to guess the color of your pedicure, but I do want to say that I like to show off my feet like that also. What I love about this weather is the ability to wear shoes that can be slipped off easily or dangled from my toes..

Me too Mistress Sunya, I wear topsiders (without socks) all summer long. I love kicking them off whenever I get a chance.oh, what? no one's interested in seeing my feet? oh well