Fortress Presents, Our First *TS* Mistress Maggie Yee!

Yes, your wishes have come true! Please welcome our very first TS Domina- Mistress Maggie Yee who is now available for sessions at the Fortress!

Feast your eyes...

http://fortressnyc.c...rs/mistress_yee

Naturally she favors scenes involving role reversal or transformation- I highly recommend double-Domination, or better yet (what I call) *team*-Domination sessions! The *more*, the merrier :smile:

When booking your appointment, please feel free to include detailed interests/activities for your session together so we can assure it's a suitable fit for everyone.

TS Mistress Maggie Yee is now available for sessions by appointment!

Email: [email protected]

See you soon :smile:

Yes, your wishes have come true! Please welcome our very first TS Domina- Mistress Maggie Yee who is now available for sessions at the Fortress!

Feast your eyes...

Naturally she favors scenes involving role reversal or transformation- I highly recommend double-Domination, or better yet (what I call) *team*-Domination sessions! The *more*, the merrier :smile:

When booking your appointment, please feel free to include detailed interests/activities for your session together so we can assure it's a suitable fit for everyone.

Mistress Kang, you never cease to keep things interesting.

Feast your eyes...

Welcome Mistress Yee! i was "warned" that You might be joining Team Fortress soon.

Feast your eyes...

Thanks Mistress Kang for always keeping things at the Fortress interesting and diversified. Definitely a feast for the eyes, especially when it becomes a situation of more than meets the eye.

I would like to extend an extremely warm welcome to Mistress Yee. Really enjoyed the photo galleries as much as I love scenes involving role reversal. I see Mistress Yee as HARD to resist and a perfect fit.

I must admit that ever since seeing the movie The Crying Game, I have had certain fantasies.

does she like sissy boys?

"...a true artisan when it comes to forced-fem and sissy sessions Mistress Yee knows exactly what it takes to totally transform her submissives into objects of desire."

I would say, that's an affirmative!

I'll make you a believer ;-) Emailing you personally!

I am very excited to be a part of the Fortress and look forward to fulfilling all of your darkest wishes. Thanks for the warm welcome...

Welcome Mistress Yee, perhaps I will be fortunate enough to meet you one day. Also Happy Belated Birthday!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ah, I can imagine that as well. Particularly if you've walked in flip flops all the way from your place to the fortress on a hot humid afternoon your feet grimy with city soot and sweat. They must be respectfully and dutifully cleaned, ma'am. .

Oh, I was thinking of much more dirty places... on our TS mistress.  :D

Oh my! Gulp.

I can imagine a multiple hour session with the TS mistress. It would be a very bare bones (NPI) no role play, no tease and denial and essentially a Guiness Book level face fucking. The silent and relentless assault on my oral virginity (don't say it LOL) would be interrupted by multiple breaks for the mistress. None for me and before her breaks you gleefully assist her with the setting up of the F3 device, Fortress Face Fucking machine, so that there is no rest for me. Luckily you are somewhat moved by my plight and offer your spittle as lubricant which together with my tears makes things a bit better.