Fetish to be careful of...

There's a really sweet and kind of sexy scene in Tokyo Eyes where the romantic pair share a similar moment... it's supposed to be a very intimate, caring act. I think the female compares it to when an adult would remove an irritant from a child's eye, as at one point it was thought to be the gentlest way to do it.

There's a really sweet and kind of sexy scene in Tokyo Eyes where the romantic pair share a similar moment... it's supposed to be a very intimate, caring act. I think the female compares it to when an adult would remove an irritant from a child's eye, as at one point it was thought to be the gentlest way to do it.

Japanese seem to be kinkier overall based on some of the Japanese Femdom films that I have seen. I love going to Tokyo to marvel at the fashions and the open sexiness.

Funny that you mention eye ball licking, Tran. Last night I watched a Japanese film which had an eye ball licking scene. In the film, a man goes with his wife to repeatedly visit his wife's sick sister in the hospital. One day he goes by himself and the ill sister tells him that his wife has been licking the eye ball of his best friend..