More Practical Skills

Peachy

I met up with a friend on the sidewalk the other day. When I got there he was holding a small piece of plastic with a peg in it. He had been pondering what the heck is was. He asked me what I thought. I immediately told him it was a stiletto heel tip replacement. ( I wanted to add that they taste great!) He was dumbfounded that knew that.

I guess I've picked up a little knowledge about shoes while at the Fortress.

• 2 weeks later...

I met up with a friend on the sidewalk the other day. When I got there he was holding a small piece of plastic with a peg in it. He had been pondering what the heck is was. He asked me what I thought. I immediately told him it was a stiletto heel tip replacement. ( I wanted to add that they taste great!) He was dumbfounded that knew that.

Cute story. For a second there, I thought you were going to show your friend how to open a wine bottle with nothing but a plastic bag. You haven't heard of that one?

Good boy! Maybe one day you'll learn to change it. With no hands.

• 3 months later...

Please Mistress Sunya, Do tell

Well...it is kind of complicated. I think it would be a lot more fun if I forced you to show me that trick. There is also a way to open a wine bottle with nothing but a shoe... It involves banging a shoe against a hard wall, but I guess a human body could count as the hard wall.

Good boy! Maybe one day you'll learn to change it. With no hands.

I hope you will be whacking me with a riding crop as I attempt this, Mistress Haru

Well...it is kind of complicated. I think it would be a lot more fun if I forced you to show me that trick. There is also a way to open a wine bottle with nothing but a shoe... It involves banging a shoe against a hard wall, but I guess a human body could count as the hard wall.

One thing I do know, Mistress Sunya, there is no keeping a woman from finding a way to open a bottle of wine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...