Terrifying or Adorable?

きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ makes some of my favorite music videos! Between her saccharine sweet cuteness and the heavy deco-stuff in her videos you get a little overwhelmed, then the eerie and disturbing surfaces and you second guess what's going on the whole experience. I can't help but think that this is how subs remember their time in the pink room!

So I may be double posting here but... What have you done to me!? I downloaded a bunch of Kyary's songs on my phone. I am driving around town blasting jpop, getting the oddest looks. I think my friends are getting ready to disown me. This is the catchiest happiest most disgusting music ever. How can you not smile when listening to this?

So I may be double posting here but... What have you done to me!? I downloaded a bunch of Kyary's songs on my phone. I am driving around town blasting jpop, getting the oddest looks. I think my friends are getting ready to disown me. This is the catchiest happiest most disgusting music ever. How can you not smile when listening to this?

Hehe, I wouldn't care what your friends think. You are exhibiting cute behavior! :) I approve..

Maybe you can be one of her masked back up singers --- complete with dress, a wig, and your face covered.

Maybe you can be one of her masked back up singers --- complete with dress, a wig, and your face covered.

Hah, I think I would need to learn how to dance first. Despite all of the EDM I listen to, my dancing is reminiscent of a wet fish suffering from seizures.

I've been wondering if some of her backup dancers are guys. Sometimes (not every video) they just seem like formless bodies without faces.

Hah, I think I would need to learn how to dance first. Despite all of the EDM I listen to, my dancing is reminiscent of a wet fish suffering from seizures.

I've been wondering if some of her backup dancers are guys. Sometimes (not every video) they just seem like formless bodies without faces.

Aww...so you're willing to learn the dance? Would be super fun if we all could take turns training you. ;)