Polished Toes..

There's a sub who painted his toes.

He wears sandals wherever he goes.

They are trimmed all the time,

And are polished and shine

So his kink, everyone knows!

So, I was wondering.

Do any of you guys like to have your own toes painted? I think nail polish looks really good on men, but I hardly see men wearing it in public.

So, I was wondering.

Do any of you guys like to have your own toes painted? I think nail polish looks really good on men, but I hardly see men wearing it in public.

OH YES I was taken by a dominant GF to Bloomies....we both had our nails done....the girls laughed my D GF laughed and I was humiliated and got the bill for both...

Sometimes my wife will paint one toe-nail of mine (we live in the Cayman Islands, so I'm wearing flip-flops a lot and it is visible), or one fingernail. And I'll go around for a few days with one painted nail. People will ask me about it, and I'll just say my wife did it. I think she enjoys having me make that public display for her, and she enjoys me having to answer questions about it.

Personally, I don't mind it -- it's our own little kinky game. My only issue is that I wish she tied me down before painting that one nail.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to frequent a salon at a mall and get pedicures with colored polish frequently. I think the women were surprised at first, but I eventually became friends with some of the women. They probably thought I was gay, although we never discussed that. Was always respectful and a good tipper. I had to give up the pedicures because of a foot problem, but still get my hair cut there.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if it counts, but I was on a trip in high school for 3 days when someone played a joke and colored my nails bright red on the first night. It was a long three days without polish remover. Wouldn't want to go through that again. But as long as nobody I know in my "real life" found out about it, I would do it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is what my friend did. I am looking forward to see what she will try next as she gets ready to get her license.

Thanks for sharing this pic. Your friend did a great job. Not only is the color nice, and well painted, but your hails are nicely filed to look shapely!

I approve of this pedicure.