Which Mistress to see?

Asswipe

I'll be in New York at the beginning of september and I'm interested in playing at the fortress but I don't know which Mistress to approach. I could fit a maximum of 3 sessions in the time I have, but I don't know whether to see a different Mistress each time, or have a trilogy of scenes with the same Mistress? Would it be ok to contact the fortress with my interests and ask which Mistress I would be most compatible with?

well, it depends on what you want. if you want a cruel but understanding mistress-i would suggest mistress Zhao

or mistress Jung. they can be vicious and at the same time know your needs. they are young but super experienced.

you would be in good hands with them. and if iam wrong, you still have that third session, right?

I agree with the advice above of sending an email to Fortress with your interests and letting them make recommendations. But something you may want to consider is a two-Mistress session. It's a lot of fun having two amazingly beautiful and talented women torment you at the same time. :)

Oh, you know you love the attention ;)

Email [email protected] and they can really help you figure out your sessions.

I agree with Kilgore- a double domme session is very fun and a great way to meet more Mistresses. Plus we are more devious in twos and threes.....

Also, the forum is a great way to read about which activities and mistresses may appeal to you.

Good luck!

Thank you for the response Mistress Tran and Mistress Haru! :)

Email [email protected] and they can really help you figure out your sessions.

I sent my initial inquiry today, Mistress Tran, it was quite long so I don't expect to hear back for a while.

I agree with Kilgore- a double domme session is very fun and a great way to meet more Mistresses. Plus we are more devious in twos and threes.....

"Triple" Mistress sessions are possible? Wow! I doubt I would survive, but I guess that wouldn't matter...

Also, the forum is a great way to read about which activities and mistresses may appeal to you.

Actually, I must confess I'm not new to the forum, I have another user name (which I won't be able use until after I leave New York, which is why I made this one), I've wanted to come to New York for a while, with misfortunes preventing me every time! It's only thanks to this year's holiday going so horribly wrong that I need a consolation holiday to make up for it that I'll be stopping in the US at all!

The problem is, every Mistress here seems to be amazing in her own unique way, so that makes it really difficult to know who I would be most compatible with simply by browsing the forum.

Definitely reach out. Our team does an amazing job pairing you up with someone compatible.

What are your interests?

Well I've emailed booking now, I'm happy for you to read it, if you are able to? I was quite (possibly excessively...) detailed in it.

If I were on the other side, this is how I'd "use" the Forum to make my decision. I would try to catch a glimpse of the Players' personalities by reading through their posts, and reviews by others who have sessioned with them. I would view their candid photos to see what they're like outside of the Fortress and sometimes, IN!

We spend a lot of time together here, both in session and out, and have also become good friends outside of FF. It was inevitable that we would also share an interest in many of the same activities, and for our styles of play to overlap a bit. We're lifestyle BDSM-goers, some with a more defined taste in play well before uniting with the rest of Team Fortress (GO!). I think that's what makes us "same same but different". Does that make sense? Would you guys agree?

Mistress Kang, I agree! This is exactly what I, and probably other customers do. You are not only in M. Sunya's head, you're in mine too!! = ) Although, I have only sessioned with 2 mistresses, I would venture to guess that all of the Mistresses are great. That the Mistresses are so amazing and beautiful can be a double-edged sword, however, which I'm sure you have thought about.

If I were on the other side, this is how I'd "use" the Forum to make my decision. I would try to catch a glimpse of the Players' personalities by reading through their posts, and reviews by others who have sessioned with them. I would view their candid photos to see what they're like outside of the Fortress and sometimes, IN!

We spend a lot of time together here, both in session and out, and have also become good friends outside of FF. It was inevitable that we would also share an interest in many of the same activities, and for our styles of play to overlap a bit. We're lifestyle BDSM-goers, some with a more defined taste in play well before uniting with the rest of Team Fortress (GO!). I think that's what makes us "same same but different". Does that make sense? Would you guys agree?

I think there's a definite overlap in skills, but certain mistresses have certain specialties or styles of going about it and chemistry between everybody involved has a strong influence on how sessions turn out!