Session Review: Head Mistress Kang and Mistress Tran

I just had a session with Mistress Tran and Head Mistress Kang. It was absolutely fantastic.

I know there people read the forum who have never had the opportunity to visit the Fortress, and rather than go into the specifics of my session, I thought I'd share my thoughts for those considering visiting.

If there's one word that best describes the Fortress, that word is "professional". The place is fantastically managed, it is a class establishment with a great atmosphere and very skilled, professional women who are masters of their craft. It is safe, it does not feel sleazy or anything like that -- you walk out of there feeling good about yourself and feeling great about the experience you just had.

If there's one word that best describes the Mistresses, that word is amazing, sexy, fantastic, mind-bogglingly awesome, cool, skilled, masterful, and drop-dead-gorgeous. Ok, more than one word, but you get the picture.

I've had four sessions, and all of them have involved Mistress Tran. I just can't say enough about her. She is masterful, and sexy, and deviously wonderful. My tastes are a little tamer than others, and with me Mistress Tran is fun and playful and seductive (and saying that she's stunningly beautiful doesn't begin to do her justice). I have a feeling that with others she can be strict and controlling, or domineering, or kind and compassionate. Like I said, professional. What these ladies do is a craft, and she is a master of her craft. It's an absolute pleasure to get to session with her.

This was the first time I had the opportunity to session with Head Mistress Kang. I'd been excited about the chance to play with her, and she lived up to my expectations and exceeded them by a mile. Gorgeous and sexy and fantastically skilled. She had me doing things I've never done before, and enjoying them tremendously. I could say all the same things I said about Mistress Tran about Head Mistress Kang -- just an amazing woman, wonderfully skilled at what she does, sexy and stunning and fun and awesome. I can't wait until I get the chance to play with her again.

If you have the means, I very strongly recommend a two-mistress session, and I even more strongly recommend a two-hour session. An hour goes by so quickly, and two hours barely even feels like enough. And the dynamic of two Mistresses together is just great -- they play off each other and it adds a whole different vibe and electricity to the session. Two Mistresses for two hours costs more, but I am not lying when I say it is the best money I've ever spent.

If you're considering a session at the Fortress, do yourself a favor and book it -- you won't be disappointed. And if you're wondering which Mistress to see, I can't say enough good things about Mistress Tran and Head Mistress Kang, but the truth is that all the Mistresses there (or at least the ones I've had the pleasure of playing with) are amazing. I've had sessions with Mistress Zhao and Mistress Sunya, and they were great as well. Honestly, I don't think you could make a bad choice. Again, the key word is "professional", and I think they are all amazing at what they do.

I hope that's helpful, and I hope others get to have amazing experiences like the one I just had.

Mistress Tran and Head Mistress Kang -- thank you again for such an absolutely amazing evening. I don't know when I'll next be in New York, but whenever it is, it can't come soon enough. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Thank you KT ;-) Very flattering review. Mistress Tran and I talked about the session afterward too, we have many of the same interests especially when it comes to bondage ;-)

Remember?

Hogtie > Rollie Polie Bug > T-Rex > Alice > Super Tight Tight Hogtie > Then...the Baker! LOL HAHAHA

Thanks for all the kind words!!!!

mKang and I had a great time putting you into so many bondage positions! My compliments to you for have a very good body to tie up- I guess that's your lot in life- to be my bondage slave! Lucky you!

I look forward to seeing you soon!

PS- still laughing at the bug position!

Thanks for all the kind words!!!!

mKang and I had a great time putting you into so many bondage positions! My compliments to you for have a very good body to tie up- I guess that's your lot in life- to be my bondage slave! Lucky you!

Thanks Mistress Tran! Lucky me indeed! If that is my lot in life, I'll have to do my best to make it happen more often!! ;-)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...