Restraints

Mistress Tran

As any of you may know, I love bondage especially rope bondage. Lately, I have been playing with other types of restraints- chains, leather cuffs, mummification, spreader bars, hand cuffs, and the many other restraint gear we have at the Fortress.

Usually, I like to combine different types of restraints but I was wondering if some of you prefer some items over another?

Thoughts?

As any of you may know, I love bondage especially rope bondage. Lately, I have been playing with other types of restraints- chains, leather cuffs, mummification, spreader bars, hand cuffs, and the many other restraint gear we have at the Fortress.

Usually, I like to combine different types of restraints but I was wondering if some of you prefer some items over another?

Thoughts?

Mistress Tran while I consider rope bondage to be an art, and deeply pleasing to my sense of aesthetics, I find it often takes too long to achieve the goal of rendering me helpless in the limited time of a session to be practical. Leather cuffs or shackles, coupled with chains can be very efficient at rapid restraint, and they do have a certain brutal beauty to their stark functionality. Leather is more comfortable but with steel once you're locked in, you know there's really no way out until the Mistress decides to unlock you.

Spreader bars are great for ensuring a slave has vulneraballs! ;)

Thoughts?

Mistress Tran, I did so enjoy our last session where you had me on all fours and started adding layers of different types of restraint. The build up of each layer adding new pain to my slightest movement was exquisite! Then you had me jump down from the bench and undress you with my teeth. ahhhh good times

I think I like being restricted by pain, like the hook up my ass with a line connected to my nose. It was comfortable as long as I stayed completely still. Which was impossible

Mistress Tran while I consider rope bondage to be an art, and deeply pleasing to my sense of aesthetics, I find it often takes too long to achieve the goal of rendering me helpless in the limited time of a session to be practical. Leather cuffs or shackles, coupled with chains can be very efficient at rapid restraint, and they do have a certain brutal beauty to their stark functionality. Leather is more comfortable but with steel once you're locked in, you know there's really no way out until the Mistress decides to unlock you.

Spreader bars are great for ensuring a slave has vulneraballs! ;)

Asswipe, you read my mind. I was thinking exactly this while I was reading Mistress Tran's post. I love being quickly subdued and restrained, then have the extra layers of bondage added on. My first session, Mistress Tran had me in the Steel Room chair and she slipped my wrists into leather cuffs. They were very lose and I thought "this is going to be playful, I can pull my hands out at any time" Then to ropes were added, completely restricting my movement. I then knew I was someplace different.

"vulneraballs" LOL

Mistress Tran,

I prefer rope, leather cuffs and spreader bars. Sometimes though my own lack of flexibility and circulation problems make even these forms of restraint uncomfortable at times. Still I still yearn for bondage and restriction even If I have limitations.

whip

Thoughts?

I would say for a beating by far duct tape is the best. Spreader bars should be a must for proper CBT

When I am not using myself as the restraints, grabbing with my own hands or squeezing with my own thighs, I like a variety of options. Different types of cuffs are really fun and you can get creative with them. Spreader bars are my favorite. I prefer using a few different types of restraints. For example... spreader bars on your ankles.....rope on the spreader bar to keep your legs from moving, cuffs on your wrists, and me sitting on your chest to keep you down. Sound good enough?

Thanks for all the feedback.

As any of you know, I use all types of restraints as I like rendering people helpless before tormenting them but sometimes I like to challenge myself on finding new ways of using those restraints. Its so fun to use you boys as my bondage dummies!

PS- Hi louie- welcome to the forum!

When I am not using myself as the restraints, grabbing with my own hands or squeezing with my own thighs, I like a variety of options. Different types of cuffs are really fun and you can get creative with them. Spreader bars are my favorite. I prefer using a few different types of restraints. For example... spreader bars on your ankles.....rope on the spreader bar to keep your legs from moving, cuffs on your wrists, and me sitting on your chest to keep you down. Sound good enough?

If you were sitting on my chest, no other restraint would be necessary because I would not want to escape.

Yep. Although, you sitting on me, would let me hold still. You're a Mistress.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...