Dedication to Latex

As most of you probably know, I spend a lot of my time looking at and seeking out interesting fetish clothing or shoes. For a long time, I have had an obsession in finding outfits made into latex. (Does this make sense?) For example, latex blue jeans.

I just found this the other day and I think its pretty amazing. (attached)

post-21653-0-75867200-1377713073_thumb.jpg

So gorgeous! her movements must be so delicate and precise... what an excellent way to get a sub to move without the usual nervous clumsiness!

Dear Ms. Haru,

My thoughts actually went into the exactly opposite direction...

I was wondering, how that person was able not to trip over with at least every second step

he or she takes... which would make that person look really really clumsy, don't you think?

Greetings from Germany

As most of you probably know, I spend a lot of my time looking at and seeking out interesting fetish clothing or shoes. For a long time, I have had an obsession in finding outfits made into latex. (Does this make sense?) For example, latex blue jeans.

I just found this the other day and I think its pretty amazing. (attached)

Mistress Sunya...I have been a fan of latex especially when a Mistress is beating her slave while she is wearing a latex hood. Have you or the other Mistresses ever sessioned wearing a latex hood- not sure if this is comfortable for you- engman

Dear Ms. Haru,

My thoughts actually went into the exactly opposite direction...

I was wondering, how that person was able not to trip over with at least every second step

he or she takes... which would make that person look really really clumsy, don't you think?

Greetings from Germany

you'd work to achieve the grace :)

Mistress Sunya...I have been a fan of latex especially when a Mistress is beating her slave while she is wearing a latex hood. Have you or the other Mistresses ever sessioned wearing a latex hood- not sure if this is comfortable for you- engman

I've been thinking of getting one. My concerns are finding one that fits me, suits my personal style, and of course, comfort! I really like the ones with the fake (latex) hair. Pigtails would be my choice.

I've been thinking of getting one. My concerns are finding one that fits me, suits my personal style, and of course, comfort! I really like the ones with the fake (latex) hair. Pigtails would be my choice.

Dear Ms. Sunya,

when you are visiting Munich again, I think you can find

some like those, that you described at a store that is totally

dedicated to latex fashion... I am just not sure if I was allowed

to "advertise" by posting the shop's name here...

but if you want to, I can write the shop's name to booking,

or if the mystery mastermind wants us to meet, I can tell you

during the hopefully happening mystery session...

Dear Ms. Haru,

from that point of view I understand, how you meant it...

clumsy at first but learning how to make delicate graceful steps

in the end...

discipline, training and dedication elicit results! I've come to love any form of humiliation that challenges the body, makes it uncomfortable and working with the sub until the can carry out motions fluidly.

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Ms. Sunya,

when you are visiting Munich again, I think you can find

some like those, that you described at a store that is totally

dedicated to latex fashion... I am just not sure if I was allowed

to "advertise" by posting the shop's name here...

but if you want to, I can write the shop's name to booking,

or if the mystery mastermind wants us to meet, I can tell you

during the hopefully happening mystery session...

Hallo Tommy,

Ich kenne diesen Shop!! Danke!

I love interesting latex outfit as well- I was just looking at latex school girl outfits- so cute and sexy!

The smell of latex as well as leather is such an erotic smell!

Latex is like a 2nd skin, and somehow helps to elicit such an erotic energy. I wore some as a sub and it even put me in that mood. Ms. Tran, judging from your pics, you are simply amazing in latex.

Latex is like a 2nd skin, and somehow helps to elicit such an erotic energy. I wore some as a sub and it even put me in that mood. Ms. Tran, judging from your pics, you are simply amazing in latex.

True, Latex is like a second skin. It also seems to make the first skin come to life. The tightness, and unpourous texture of latex makes the skin hot...dewy...and so soft to the touch.

True, Latex is like a second skin. It also seems to make the first skin come to life. The tightness, and unpourous texture of latex makes the skin hot...dewy...and so soft to the touch.

Oh Ms. Sunya, you just sent me right to that perfect spot with your description of your skin, in latex.

When you slide in, and if playing with somebody else in latex, your body temp and heart rate rises, and

I do mean that in a wonderful and delicious way.

Not to turn the conversation to the silly, but you probably know what I'm talkng about if you've ever gone

out dancing in a full latex outfit. I've worked up a serious sweat. The first time, I wondered if I was wearing

one of those old school sauna suits. Probably lost 10lbs every time, lol.

Oh Ms. Sunya, you just sent me right to that perfect spot with your description of your skin, in latex.

When you slide in, and if playing with somebody else in latex, your body temp and heart rate rises, and

I do mean that in a wonderful and delicious way.

Not to turn the conversation to the silly, but you probably know what I'm talkng about if you've ever gone

out dancing in a full latex outfit. I've worked up a serious sweat. The first time, I wondered if I was wearing

one of those old school sauna suits. Probably lost 10lbs every time, lol.

I love the feeling of getting dressed in latex. It puts me on edge, because I have to be careful not to accidentally tear it. It is so delicate, and I can even feel myself breathing carefully.

When I am in it, my skin sort of reacts to it. I sometimes get goosepumps. A certain two points of my body get perky just feeling the cool latex land on my skin.

I'll let you guess which two "points."

• 1 month later...

Yes- Latex and I are very good friends. It just seems to cling to my body very well.

Everything clings to your body very well, what an understatement. Your last outfit playing an military officer interogating me was stunning the clinging was clear.