(Im)patience

They say that patience is a virtue, but let's be honest if you're reading this then you are probably not the most virtuous or saintly person in the world now are you? That being said I have recently, and accidentally (happily I might add), stumbled upon this den of debauchery and have decided to go spelunking, going further into the moist caverns of perversion with Headmistress Jessy Kang whom I hope will lead me safely (but not too safely) along with leash in hand as I watch and follow her, hips swaying underneath a thin skirt above my head and her heels directly in front. My problem is that I have regrettably prolonged my incursion to this world in which I am nothing but an untrained animal and that I seem to losing my wits in anticipation of this event. 5 more days for only two hours of fun is too long a wait and seems more cruel than the two hours that I will be facing. I can not wait to worship those toes, sucking on them like an infant would a breast, smelling that beautiful rear like the dog that I am, and being better trained for future fetish fortress sessions.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...