How to Greet the Mistress(es)?

VirginslaveboyKK

The first impression can really set a tone. Most greet their mistress naked and on their knees then allow the Mistress to initiate. You'll find that the Mistresses are super easy to talk to and will lead you through everything.

Personally, I like to greet my Mistress on my hands and knees for a kick in the balls. It seems to amuse the mistresses.

• 2 months later...

The first impression can really set a tone. Most greet their mistress naked and on their knees then allow the Mistress to initiate. You'll find that the Mistresses are super easy to talk to and will lead you through everything.

Personally, I like to greet my Mistress on my hands and knees for a kick in the balls. It seems to amuse the mistresses.

Hands and knees! it is always a pleasure for me to see a slave already on his hands and knees, with his head towards the ground. It shows me that he knows his place and wants to give me respect as I enter the room.

The position also leaves some.. parts.. of the slave exposed for me to inspect or see.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My first ever Fortress session I was told by Mistress Kang to take my clothes off and wait in the room. I was standing when Mistress Zhao entered and she didn't scold or hit me for not being on my knees. Guess she cut me some slack because I was new. Once I was kneeling upright when Mistress Jung walked in. She asked me what position I should be in and I replied "head down?" With that, she gave me a hard slap across the face and pushed my head to the floor.

The first session I had with Mistress Ahn a few years ago, I stood up as she entered the room.

She quickly approached me, grabbed me [so hard], and yanked me down to the floor, saying

"What are you doing on your feet?" After that, I was always on all fours when Ms Ahn entered

the room.

Naked, kneeling, head down, and if you are in the Steel Room, i would suggest you insert yourself in the steel cage, with your head through the bars. You can also ask for handcuffs and place your wrists through the bars and handcuff yourself. It achieves two objectives, your complete helplessness, and you have no ability to change your mind. You MUST wait for your Mistress to arrive. The feeling is intense and truly mind releaving at the same time as you have submitted and await your what will come - you have sealed your fate so to speak.

In every single Asian language the ladies understand or Klingon if you're extra kinky......just because you can.

But seriously I would just greet them as a regular way, that first bit is meant to be normalish before the fun begins. If it's not a first session with the player then you can skip thst but it will vary from Mistress to Mistress.

Try standing with one leg up on the chair, hand on your hip and say "Hello darling, what's shak'n?"

then jump through that window fire exit !

Manpeach, your approach may be less than constuctive. Naked out on a fire escape in this weather. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

• 7 months later...

It's been a while. I had problems with my account but Mistress Ree fixed it :) It's been a year over due, but I still remember my first time with Mistress Kang like it was yesterday.

I was very nervous when I walked into the empty Steel Room, but when i saw the cage in the corner I just knew I had to be in it. I opened it from the top, and entered waiting on hands and knees. When she walked into the room, crouched down and smiled, it felt like love. Mistress Kang was absolutely breath taking with a holter top, a pleated skirt, and her grey panties. It was a two hour session, and for most of the first hour I was her dog. I drank from a bowl, and got fed peanut butter pop parts. At one point Mistress Kang mouth fed me water. The sweet mana a waterfall as it entered my mouth. I remember her asking me to tell her a secret, and spanked me when i didn't reply quick enough. I then told her that I wanted to try wearing a diaper, and about my fetish for breastfeeding. She left the room for a few minutes and came back with diaper in hand. After drinking so much water I really had to pee, so Mistress Kang made me tell her when so that she could feel it, except being on top of me made it difficult. After I wet myself like an infant, she asked for another secret to which I replied that I never made out with a girl. Mistress Kang, the goddess that she is, said that she would do it if I took a lash of her whip for each second of her kiss. Four Seconds equals four lashes, and each one stung even worse than the last, but the grin on my face lasted until the next day.