Sapiosexual

Mistress Zhao

Could you be aroused by intellect alone?

Yes Mistress Zhao

I get aroused when you post your thoughts on the Forum,

I get excited when you respond to one of my posts,

I damn near cum in my pants when your write on my Profile Feed !

Of course it does help that I know what a Beautiful Worldly Goddess you are !

I used to avidly watch the show "The X-Files" in the early 1990s. Had a HUGE crush on Gillian Anderson (Agent Scully). The term we used back then to describe a woman who's significant intellect caused us Sapiosexuals to go berzerk, much like Agent Scully, was IDDG - "Intellectually Drop-Dead Gorgeous".

I think that as humans, we are usually inundated by visual stimulation and that sapiosexuality is a rarity because most of us cannot turn off our vision.

Only the truly blind can be purely sapiosexual. And that like skeech2 says, intelligence is a key element but does not work alone for most.

Bradley, calm down. ;)

I think that as humans, we are usually inundated by visual stimulation and that sapiosexuality is a rarity because most of us cannot turn off our vision.

Only the truly blind can be purely sapiosexual. And that like skeech2 says, intelligence is a key element but does not work alone for most.

Bradley, calm down. ;)

Intelligence and eyes= Asian fetish in my book.

Dogzilla, sapiosexy is my new favorite word.

Btw, Stephen Hawking is a distant relative of mine! Fortunately, that is where I get my sapiosexy looks! No wonder the mistresses have been ignoring me lately! = )

This is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Someone of moderate looks but wicked brainy, like Mulder (whom I found to be attractive for all the same reasons) was actually more interesting than just some beefcake with perfect hair and teeth. I tend to prefer character in a person's looks balanced with the kind of intelligence that needs no boasting.

It's not an easy thing to find, actually, because at the simple mention of sex, so many mens' brains shut off and their genitals take over. :P

I used to avidly watch the show "The X-Files" in the early 1990s. Had a HUGE crush on Gillian Anderson (Agent Scully). The term we used back then to describe a woman who's significant intellect caused us Sapiosexuals to go berzerk, much like Agent Scully, was IDDG - "Intellectually Drop-Dead Gorgeous".

So..Asswipe, you think Stephen Hawking is the most intelligent man to your knowledge? Are you as homosexual as you are sapiosexual? ;)

Yes, which is why I'll be sessioning exclusively with Stephen Hawking from now on! :D

It's not an easy thing to find, actually, because at the simple mention of sex, so many mens' brains shut off and their genitals take over. :P

I must confess to shutting off my brain in session, but it's something I hope for, to stop thinking and analyzing and just feel, to experience things through a different lens.

So..Asswipe, you think Stephen Hawking is the most intelligent man to your knowledge? Are you as homosexual as you are sapiosexual? ;)

I'm afraid not, I'm strictly Kinsey scale 0! :) Although I wouldn't define myself as purely sapiosexual, although it's certainly a factor. A better analogy as far as I'm concerned would be to consider two axis Intelligence and health/beauty* with my level of attraction being proportional to the product of those two axis.

*I wouldn't separate health and beauty as there is a strong relationship between the two.

I agree with Mistress Haru, and I find that while intelligence is key, a balance of emotional and mental intelligence is preferable. Different types of intelligence play different roles in a personality, and if there is a deficit of one, it's like a puzzle with half of its pieces missing.

I think a puzzle missing some of its pieces missing might well be a good metaphor for me, I'm completely lacking in street smarts, and occasionally lacking in any common sense (In some respects its quite interesting how chronic stress can impair cognitive function, as I haven't been quite right since a couple of traumatic events last year).

Since sapiosexual is a relatively new word, we can take the liberty of defining its variations. For example,

sapiosexy - adjective\sappy-oh sek-se\: sapiosexually appealing or arousing.

Although the slave was average in appearance, the mistress found him quite sapiosexy, so she let him have it!

sapiosexual intercourse - noun\sappy-oh sek-shual inter-korse\: the act of repeatedly penetrating another's mind intelllectually, sometimes to climax.

Example: The mistress and slave engaged in sapiosexual intercourse for hours until their heads exploded!

Not me. It is a key element but does not work alone.

I can understand your perspective. I'm glad you shared it with us.

It is very important to recognize that there are people who are solely attracted to intelligence and there are people who think intelligence is a staple in what makes someone attractive.