Nervous newbie

Gmig915

Hi Mistresses and fellow visitors of the fortress. Well...I've never been to a bdsm mistress before it would love to try. I must admit however that I am very nervous and don't know what to expect. Which mistress would be appropriate for my first visit? What can I expect? Any recommendations for my session would be helpful.

I felt the same as you on my first few visits. No need to worry, and you can expect the best in everything. Just call for an appointment, tell her if there is anything in particular that you like. All of the mistresses taking your call are very warm and understanding and will get you to the right place.

Before scheduling an appointment, take time to think about your true interests. Think about what you hope to get out of the experience and be ready to communicate that with the Mistress you select. Be open about your kinks, fetishes, desires, and I guess you've already made your experience level known, but that's an important piece of information. Think about all of this well before a session because as the time gets closer, you might naturally become a little nervous, anxious, excited, etc. All of which causes people to lose focus and forget about the things they want a Mistress in order to achieve what you hope to experience. Effective communication can't be emphasized enough.

Also, be well groomed, clean, dressed nicely, polite and courteous. I believe it will be appreciated.

I recommend choosing the Mistress that you are most attracted to because they are all very skilled. I also recommend sending an email to booking and they will take very good care of you. I think it's natural to be nervous, but you don't really have to be because NONE of the Mistresses will take you farther than you truly want to go. They are all very respectful.

Everyone has given you really great advice. My only suggestion is to share your true feelings and objectives. Do not be afraid to be 100% honest. The ladies are wonderful and will take you where you want to go and if you are lucky maybe further. Just be open and communicate your desires via email. Good luck and have fun....

Hi Nervous Newbie:

I too am a newbie although I have done 2 sessions and doing a third next week.It has been nothing but fun and exciting.

The mistresses are very professional and masters of their profession. I have experience with only one mistress who is phenomenal Mistress Eva Koi. I highly recommend her.

The mistress is stunning, sexy, brilliant, playful, respects limits and easy to speak with. If you choose Mistress Koi just follow her lead and you will have the experience of your life.

Be absolutely honest with them and yourself. You don't have to go beyond your comfort level but be prepared to push your limits as suggested by the mistress. I highly recommend it. I have served each of them and you will not be disappointed with any choice you make or they make for you.

Hi Mistresses and fellow visitors of the fortress. Well...I've never been to a bdsm mistress before it would love to try. I must admit however that I am very nervous and don't know what to expect. Which mistress would be appropriate for my first visit? What can I expect? Any recommendations for my session would be helpful.

Looks like you've received lots of great advice already gmig! So what's going through your mind now, have you taken the plunge and emailed booking? Like many have mentioned, it's perfectly natural to feel a little nervous. But with great risk comes great reward ;)

My response is a personal one. We all have different needs and I am certain mine will not match up with yours.

The Fortress is the most professional dungeon in the city. Because I am a leather fetishist I found Mistress Jung and Koi worked out the best for me.

I know who ever you choose it will work out fine.....

Lets us know how it worked out

Good luck,

wolf

• 1 month later...

If you are looking for the right mistress, I recommend you to contact Booking via phone or email, to figure out which player has the most similar activities. You can also see all our photos on our player profiles, and see which one of us peaks your interest the most. We are all different in appearance and personality, which is what makes us unique. You can also talk to us and see things we have said on the forum.

Taking recommendations from people in particular is difficult, considering everyone has different preferences and opinions. Also, some people have been to thw Fortress many times and seen many of us, while others have just been one player.

What floats someone's boat might not necessarily float yours. :)

• 1 month later...