Halloween!

Guest Mistress Seung

Guys, I can't believe no one has posted this yet!!!

What is everyone's plan for this fun night? :twisted:

I shall huddle in my basement and pray on such an evil :evil: devils :twisted: night! Maybe I can get some cute little devils to keep me warm :twisted: :twisted: whilst prayin' to jaaaaysus.

Guys, I can't believe no one has posted this yet!!!

What is everyone's plan for this fun night? :twisted:

The jackasses and I have a great day of fun planned, since its a Saturday we don't all have work which is good because normally the planets must align for us to meet for coffee.

Scary movies during the day when there is a statistically lower chance of zombie, werewolf, and vampire attacks. And then mid-afternoon to early evening we'll go and help out with a charity haunted house. At 8 in the evening or so, we'll have the 5th Annual Rapid-Unguarded-Candy-Reclamation-Raid where we cruise the neighborhood (this year it will be the neighborhood of my cousin) and capture any bowl of Halloween candy left outside by lazy homeowners :twisted:. Then its off to go clubbing.

Hmmmm is the Fortress going to that Halloween party? It snuck up on me this year, like usual. I always think i'm prepared. I start thinking about it early, up to the beginning of the month, but then something or other always ends up distracting me and lo and behold it is a week away and i'm not ready. ARG! Lame i know. I may just stay home this year.

This year, I've decided to skip Halloween. Mainly because Halloween happens just about every day for me. The dressing up and going out and being amongst total freaks. :P

I will embark on a very spiritual journey into clarity and purification with a weekend yoga retreat. It will be all in silence with hiking, The Master Cleanse, and a sweat lodge ceremony.

And by the end of this, I will be so clean and pure that I just may become invisible. Maybe that will be my costume...invisible and naked. :lol:

xo

Maybe if you"ve all been good...

I would be the worst maid ever though, leaving streaks behind, I hate cleaning the bathroom...but I do like going to the bathroom! Preferably on someone though

I was at a bar last night and started talking to this guy about Halloween costumes. He suggested i dress up as a flight stewardess cause "all the guys go for it." He then amended his statement by saying that it didn't have to be a stewardess costume, just something that involves a uniform cause all guys love women in uniforms.

Huh. This story doesn't have any point to it. I don't want to be a flight attendant. Any other suggestions are welcome, though!

I was at a bar last night and started talking to this guy about Halloween costumes. He suggested i dress up as a flight stewardess cause "all the guys go for it." He then amended his statement by saying that it didn't have to be a stewardess costume, just something that involves a uniform cause all guys love women in uniforms.

Huh. This story doesn't have any point to it. I don't want to be a flight attendant. Any other suggestions are welcome, though!

May I suggest catwoman? One can never go wrong w/ cat ears, black PVC and tail.

May I suggest catwoman? One can never go wrong w/ cat ears, black PVC and tail.

Ah, very true. I considered it, but Mistress Choi is, i think, planning on going as Hello Kitty.

Dear Mistress Ree,

You are the kind of sexy woman that I would love in or out of uniform. What ever happened to your idea about dressing up as a fried egg?

Well, i ran out of time. I'm also going to attend a Halloween fetish party, and aside from lack of time to make a costume a fried egg just didn't seem sexy enough. Maybe next year though.

Dear Mistress Ree,

I know that you had mentioned in a previous Halloween post that with other distractions, Halloween kind of snuck up on you this year, so I can see where you would have run out of time, especially if you were planning on making a costume. But in my opinion, I still think that being the absolutely beautiful woman that you are, you could clearly make any costume look sexy.

Halloween!

I love it so far! Its been awesome! I've scared people in a haunted house, I've partied, and now we're going out to look for unguarded treats before going to more parties! I hope the Mistress have been having a pleasurable night as well ;)

-Designated Co-Pilot, Monokuro

ps: the ones who have been partaking in the fermented beverages are in charge of getting the candy.

I'm not a docile and meek maid by any means... :twisted:

Who says I clean? haha Maybe I'll make you clean....

Dear Mistress Seung,

No matter what the terms, I still think you would make the BEST slutty French maid around. I would be honored to clean up after you and have you completely take charge.