Horses are big, thus are their body parts.

Mistress Kang

Anyone notice how big the horse that I'm riding is? They told me, appropriately, that his name is Zeus. Zeus could EAT that horse in front of him. Easy to ride, to multiple completions.

Does it look like I'm sitting oddly to you too? ;-D Notice the big smile though, right? right? ;-D

Sitting On Zeus I Am.JPG

Posted in Gallery too:

Kang Rides Zeus.JPG

Anyone notice how big the horse that I'm riding is? They told me, appropriately, that his name is Zeus. Zeus could EAT that horse in front of him. Easy to ride, to multiple completions.

Does it look like I'm sitting oddly to you too? ;-D Notice the big smile though, right? right? ;-D

post-18073-0-98583500-1381537005_thumb.jpg

Posted in Gallery too:

post-18073-0-10740000-1381536933_thumb.jpg

You look great Mistress Kang. Lucky horse :)

i was standing outside the coral with my 8 year old niece when she asks me," What is that thing hanging from Warrior?" As i turned purple I asked," What, his tail?" She said, "no the big thing hanging down in the back there." I said, "His leg?" She said, "No no the big pink thing. I asked Aunt Ellen what it was and she said it was nothing." to which i replied, "Well your Aunt Ellen is spoiled" Before i get bombarded, i posted this because it was funny and by NO MEANS physically accurate :D

If I recall correctly, I made you into a horse....only useful for pony rides and nothing else. hahaha

You look great Mistress Kang. Lucky horse :)

i was standing outside the coral with my 8 year old niece when she asks me," What is that thing hanging from Warrior?" As i turned purple I asked," What, his tail?" She said, "no the big thing hanging down in the back there." I said, "His leg?" She said, "No no the big pink thing. I asked Aunt Ellen what it was and she said it was nothing." to which i replied, "Well your Aunt Ellen is spoiled" Before i get bombarded, i posted this because it was funny and by NO MEANS physically accurate :D

Apparently, *everything* about horses is bigger. And sometimes, people crave the largesse of such creatures.

But I ain't gonna name no names.

E12.jpg.w560h340.jpg

Mistress Zhao, in my next life, I will come back as a horse, but with my luck I will be hung like a human, and Mistress Kang will not want to ride me = ).