My New Heels!

As most of you know, I have an obsession with heels. Considering how big and lengthy my feet are (they fit Womens shoes from size 11-11.5 or even sometimes 12), it is really hard to find shoes in my size, which appeal to me.

I recently got these to wear casual with some of my business outfits. A lot of the elements of these shoes appeal to me: the strap around the ankle, the thin heel, the pointed toes, and feeling how exposed my feet are. Look, you can see how high my arches are..

post-21653-0-28742900-1383759630_thumb.jpeg

post-21653-0-30564200-1383759634_thumb.jpeg

As most of you know, I have an obsession with heels. Considering how big and lengthy my feet are (they fit Womens shoes from size 11-11.5 or even sometimes 12), it is really hard to find shoes in my size, which appeal to me.

I recently got these to wear casual with some of my business outfits. A lot of the elements of these shoes appeal to me: the strap around the ankle, the thin heel, the pointed toes, and feeling how exposed my feet are. Look, you can see how high my arches are..

Dear Ms. Sunya,

these High Heels are very, very sexy :)

Glad you found them :)

Hugs from Germany

Tommy

Dear Ms. Sunya,

these High Heels are very, very sexy :)

Glad you found them :)

Hugs from Germany

Tommy

Thank you Tommy! They look so strict but also kind of cute and innocent? it is hard for me to place the right adjectives for them..

wow de wow wow! i love high arches, Superior Mistress Sunya!

My arches are indeed high! I have had x-rays done in the past and been told that my arches are so high, that they resemble C shapes. I once had my foot doctor blushing when he made that discovery. Hmm..I wonder why.

Thank you Tommy! They look so strict but also kind of cute and innocent? it is hard for me to place the right adjectives for them..

My arches are indeed high! I have had x-rays done in the past and been told that my arches are so high, that they resemble C shapes. I once had my foot doctor blushing when he made that discovery. Hmm..I wonder why.

Dear Ms. Sunya,

you are more than welcome...I think, all your adjectives are getting the point...but sexy as hell is still what comes to my mind first :)

And to your arches... well, I know, where the "inches" I brought with me, would fit next time, in case I forget to bring a bra :)

have a great sunday,

Tommy

• 4 weeks later...

Yes you have a beatiful arch and very beatiful toes i would love to be your shoe slave brining you new high heels and maybe one day your sissy cuckold. Have a Very Merry Christmas Mistress Sunya

They have a wholesome sexual authority about them. Did i hear you say 'business'. Serious thing for women's business suits. Oh my.

• 2 weeks later...