Mistress jessy kang

clocrapss

Hi mistress jessy I think ur the most beautiful person on earth I know my place is in my knees being used by u in every way possible please turn me into a sissy girl I await the day u dress me up and if I'm worthy hopefully allow me to drink ur champagne if think about you all day long and how pretty and colorful u r it's like u know exactly how to burrow into a sissys mind

• 1 month later...

Dear Clocrapss,

Thank you for your honesty. After sessioning with J. Kang for 5+ years I have those memories that carry me from day to day. I have had overnights with her and J. Kang is addicting in a healthy BDSM way. I love the PInk Room!

I encourage you to session with her.

Respectfully,

Dancespell98

Can you provide more detail on the overnights, how they were structured, paced, did they meet your goals, what were the plusses and minusses? I have been thinking of an overnight and would love to hear any experiences from those who have taken that journey.

Dear Howard,

Thank you for your thoughtful question. The overnight session started approximately at 10 pm. For me the height of the session is simply to be in the prescence of J. Kang. Usually we have some goodies to munch on, session, talk, and then I sleep in the Pink Room. This is my favorite room. Also, a person can incorporate eating out and returning to the Fortress for a session. I slept in the PInk Room and the last person that I saw was J. Kang before I fell asleep and the first person that I saw was J. Kang when I woke up.

Everyone is different. The atmosphere and J. Kang herself is the thrill. The crucial factor is to discuss what you expect from the Mistress and the financial aspect of the session. This should be resolved first. I recommend an overnight as an instrument to develop a better BDSM relationship with you Mistress.

Dear Howard,

Thank you for your thoughtful question. The overnight session started approximately at 10 pm. For me the height of the session is simply to be in the prescence of J. Kang. Usually we have some goodies to munch on, session, talk, and then I sleep in the Pink Room. This is my favorite room. Also, a person can incorporate eating out and returning to the Fortress for a session. I slept in the PInk Room and the last person that I saw was J. Kang before I fell asleep and the first person that I saw was J. Kang when I woke up.

Everyone is different. The atmosphere and J. Kang herself is the thrill. The crucial factor is to discuss what you expect from the Mistress and the financial aspect of the session. This should be resolved first. I recommend an overnight as an instrument to develop a better BDSM relationship with you Mistress.

Thanks very much. I will discuss this with Mistress Tran and Head Mistress Kang to further decide how to proceed. Sounds like a great experience.

Clocrapss- sorry for my hiatus...thank you for your flattery ;-) I do have a question about your username- what does it mean and how does it relate to your being a sissy, or does it?

I see this this topic turned "overnight" (pun sort of intended). In the interest of combining the two, I've shared many overnights with my sissies and they've usually included champagne- toasting might be fun to try next time ;-) Think "Heathers" (or "Mean Girls"), but perverted versions.

Dear Howard,

dancespell, quite accurately described and brings back great memories of course ;-) One of our favorite "outings" was going to a comedy show and the simplicity of grabbing a quick bite while waiting for the show to start.