Trampling

Voyage

Mistress Jung, for me trampling is one of the ultimate acts of submission. How can a slave exalt his mis'tress higher or put himself lower than to be her footstool or human rug? For me, high heel trampling is the most erotic trampling although admittedly it is better if the pain is not so great that I am focused on coping with the pain and less on the mistress' enjoyment. That is why petite is best for me.

I love looking up at the mistress towering over me, using me as a rug, totally triumphant over me. Also fun is when she stands on my chest and uses my open mouth as a target for her spit. She might also stand with one foot on each side of my head and alternately have me such her heels or she might use my tongue to clean her stilettos.

I also like serving as a mistress' footstool where she sits relaxed and rests her sexy heels on my chest and stomach. I think high heels are such a perfect tool of domination. The mistress with virtually no effort on her part, merely by shifting her foot slightly, can either ramp up the discomfort of the slave under her heels or she can give him some relief. It is totally up to her.

Yes, Mistress Koi, it is all about the mistress enjoying herself at the expense of the slave--in this case the slave carpet. The little red lines left behind by your heels reminds the slave of his proper role. That he is nothing but something for his goddess to walk all over.

Mistress Jung, for me trampling is one of the ultimate acts of submission. How can a slave exalt his mis'tress higher or put himself lower than to be her footstool or human rug? For me, high heel trampling is the most erotic trampling although admittedly it is better if the pain is not so great that I am focused on coping with the pain and less on the mistress' enjoyment. That is why petite is best for me.

I love looking up at the mistress towering over me, using me as a rug, totally triumphant over me. Also fun is when she stands on my chest and uses my open mouth as a target for her spit. She might also stand with one foot on each side of my head and alternately have me such her heels or she might use my tongue to clean her stilettos.

I also like serving as a mistress' footstool where she sits relaxed and rests her sexy heels on my chest and stomach. I think high heels are such a perfect tool of domination. The mistress with virtually no effort on her part, merely by shifting her foot slightly, can either ramp up the discomfort of the slave under her heels or she can give him some relief. It is totally up to her.

Trampling certainly is an ultimate act of submission. I love looking down while I'm trampling with a big smile on my face while you are left looking up at me with a grimace on your face.

I think each MIstress has their own way of making a sub their carpet to be stepped all over. I like to run my heel down a sub torso a few times before finding the exact spot I want to step on.

I like your style, Mistress Tran. I once saw a clip where the domina used her high heel to scratch her initial on the slave's torso.

• 2 weeks later...