I finally booked a session!

kneed2please

Good for you. You will NOT be disappointed. Make sure you agree on level of discipline and marks. Once agreed and the session has started you have passed the point of no return with regard to you having any say in the matter, as it should be.

I have a two hour session booked with Mistress Tran next Thursday! This will be my first visit. So darn light-headed after I called, that I missed my exit for home!

Nervous AND excited in Virginia

Sounds like you better be wearing your "begging kneepads" ;-) If you forget them, or if for some unforeseen reason they are not up to par, we will have to provide you with loaners. You might be made to feel like you're wearing a borrowed jacket at some fancy-shmancy restaurant.

Sounds like you better be wearing your "begging kneepads" :wink: If you forget them, or if for some unforeseen reason they are not up to par, we will have to provide you with loaners. You might be made to feel like you're wearing a borrowed jacket at some fancy-shmancy restaurant.

Wow, providing "begging kneepads". Definitely starting out at the "platinum" experience level. Makes you wonder what "Else" will be provided. ATENS unit comes to mind. Have great fun in your session Kneed2Please.

Yes you are. I am constantly doing that with Mistress Tran as well, send her a suggestion here and then a suggestion there, and before you know it she has an entire scenario planned in which you have dug yourself a huge hole of sadism to be applied. Mistress Tran is so good at this that if you had sent her no suggestions you would have a great time, now you will have a fantastic time. Just remember the one golden rule, they are suggestions, she is the decider. I can tell you from experience, she does not like to be pushed (as it should be) and she is truly something when she is pissed. There is no mistaking it when she is pissed.

Have a great session.