The Cooking Channel- Cooking with Kang.

Mistress Kang

Winter in NYC makes me want to cook more at home. Cold outside, old building with regulated heating... I have plenty of space heaters but cooking delicious food on the stove makes the heat seem less wasteful :wink:

Not really BDSM related, but totally "Kang" related LOL

Anyone want to see what the Kang is cooking? LOL Been taking pics of the food...weird. I know. Part of my feeding fetish I suppose. So hey, there you go, it IS related to BDSM in a way! HA!

Not going to even wait for a response, posting what I can find because I've validated it as related to fetish, most importantly, MY fetish.

MacNChs Shells, Grilled Ribeye Steak and Bok Choy.jpg

with a cup of what looks like apple juice ;-P

Salmon, Pasta, Brocolli, Carrots "Medley".jpg

"Medley" LOL

Corn Bread.jpg

My cornbread is super sweet and moist :wink:

Winter in NYC makes me want to cook more at home. Cold outside, old building with regulated heating... I have plenty of space heaters but cooking delicious food on the stove makes the heat seem less wasteful :wink:

Anyone want to see what the Kang is cooking? LOL Been taking pics of the food...weird. I know. Part of my feeding fetish I suppose. So hey, there you go, it IS related to BDSM in a way! HA!

Not going to even wait for a response, posting what I can find because I've validated it as related to fetish, most importantly, MY fetish.

post-18073-0-83235300-1392019057_thumb.jpg

post-18073-0-02985300-1392019131_thumb.jpg

"Medley" LOL

post-18073-0-74043400-1392019182_thumb.jpg

Well if the cup looks like apple juice and you are serving it to a luckie slave them it must be your home made apple juice Mistress Kang.....;;-0

It's funny how you feel you have to justify posting this by relating it to BDSM so here goes:  

Mistress Kang SLAVING over a hot stove.  

Maybe you should offer a "Cooked by Kang" Dinner and Domination Special.

What goes in must come out (in one form or another), what looks like apple juice comes out looking like.....apple juice. What looks like pasta.....well you get the idea.  

I saw a documentary about feeding fetishes where men fed women until they were huge. Some women were making money by doing this. I don't suppose your feeding fetish is anything like that.

So uniquely Asian :)

All (and only) my Asian friends take pictures of all the foods they make or eat.

Looks good. When are we coming over for dinner? :)

Really? I didn't know that (about it only being Asians that take pics of their food), how strange LOL

Over for dinner? Anytime. We'll watch this first, while you sit in a hot salty broth, I mean bath.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx4oWVw0lI4

Well Ms. Kang:

1) As we can imagine you wouldn't YOURSELF drink "apple juice" with your own dinner.

2) I've always wondered what a bowl of soup would taste like with Fortress "broth" would taste like. Could this be arranged? Haha

1- What?! I love me some AJ.

2- We make it all the time!! mJung has a secret penchant, something to do with bowls and never in the bathroom LOL

post-18073-0-83235300-1392019057_thumb.jpg

post-18073-0-02985300-1392019131_thumb.jpg

"Medley" LOL

post-18073-0-74043400-1392019182_thumb.jpg

i love cooking in the winter, mostly because it doesn't get to hot in the kitchen.

Your cornbread looks hot...can't help but think of American pie..."like a warm apple pie" or Mistress Kang's cornbread.

But I am not Asian, and I do take pictures of my food usually when I cook.

So I'd like to hear more about your feeding fetish? Is it watching people eat, over eat, force fed, eating whatever you give them?

You know about my oatmeal fetish. It's roughly a food fetish. And come to think of it, fed me oatmeal...in reverse. Fun times, almost tax return time, filing early and then hit the fortress!

i love cooking in the winter, mostly because it doesn't get to hot in the kitchen.

Your cornbread looks hot...can't help but think of American pie..."like a warm apple pie" or Mistress Kang's cornbread.

But I am not Asian, and I do take pictures of my food usually when I cook.

So I'd like to hear more about your feeding fetish? Is it watching people eat, over eat, force fed, eating whatever you give them?

You know about my oatmeal fetish. It's roughly a food fetish. And come to think of it, fed me oatmeal...in reverse. Fun times, almost tax return time, filing early and then hit the fortress!

My feeding fetish? Physically putting food into their mouths. I also like just watching them eat. I like the idea of them getting bigger because of the food their eating and their need to eat all this food to feed their massive (muscles not fat) bodies :wink:

This would satisfy nicely.

The Rock Eats.jpg

More for eye feasting... Gotta work on presentation. Spaghetti and scallops, with carrots and string beans (again LOL hey, I'd cut up a few batches at once, saves time!) in a, errmm...creamy parmesan sauce. Yea.

post-18073-0-38175700-1392689359_thumb.jpg

lol, you don't sound so convincing about creamy Parmesan sauce...makes me wonder, if you were guessing or implying something else.

Ps. That is a unique fetish, but I can see the appeal.

• 3 months later...