You Are An Art Project

Mistress Kang

Mistress Kang, I always love your Hello Kitty Creations! Very cute!

HA! I actually did think of you while making it LOL remembering how much you liked the other stuff :wink: You might be about the only one that appreciates this stuff as much, possibly more than, I do. BTW, did you look at the stuff in the box?

A L L . H E L L O . K I T T Y .

KITTY FACT:

That calculator is a **VINTAGE KITTY ITEM** which I've owned since 1982! Must be powered by Hello Kitty's life-juice because I use it all the time and it hasn't died yet. I couldn't find it online anywhere, not to buy, not even a picture of another one! The closest ones that I did find were either the wrong color (not red and white) or did not have the "I CAN COUNT" printed under Kitty's head.

KITTY REQUEST:

As a fellow Kitty-Connoisseur, please, see if you can find what I cannot!!!

Kitty's Backside.jpg

On the back of the calculator it says "KT-8202". Unfortunately, a long time ago, for some unknown reason, I scratched the print off of the silver sticker on the back ;-( The S.E. No.??

KITTY THANKS:

For all your efforts, feast your eyes and heart on this! More Vintage Kitty!!

Vintage Kitty Eraser Puzzle and Mini Eraser Box.jpg

(Stuff on the Left side of pic) Found it rummaging through craptacular crap in the back of a second-hand shop. Quickly purchased it for all of a cold hard QUARTER :wink: Still in original box but was a bit smashed up, worn-looking. Vintage Kitty nonetheless! It's an eraser- puzzle set of 8 pieces in total, circa 1987. For the above portrait, Kitty is dressed in her stylish pink dress and plans to wear her blue one next time :wink:

It makes me happy just to add to my ever growing collection but is otherwise completely useless LOL

And the tiny little purple Hello Kitty box sitting next to- it's not-so-vintage, circa 2008. There were originally several tiny little® Hello Kitty erasers inside, which I can no longer find. Anyway, it is yet another happy addition to my collection *AND* it's USEFUL! YAY.

I know await the findings of vintage Hello Kitty "I Can Count" Calculator Model KT-8202! Anyone??