Fortressopoly

Anubis

The aim of Fortressopoly is for mistresses to buy playrooms for their domains, a pink room, steel room and tatami room and then upgrade to a complete fortress. Mistresses pre-own their domains but can buy other mistresses domains.

Subs landing on a mistresses domain will of course be punished, the severity depends on how many playrooms are on the domain. Punishment can be delayed until you have gone round the board.

Look at the picture, it's not finished yet but it's a nice sneak peak. I will post further information about the game later.

post-34989-0-56563200-1392696352_thumb.jpg

More info:

Fortress dollars are issued by the Bank of Kang. "In Asian Mistresses we Trust".  

There will be a Pen(n) Station where mistresses write on your body, felt tip or permanent marker? Let the dice decide!  

Land on Newmark Station and get some nice new marks.  

Land on Foot Worship and the dice decide if you kiss, lick, suck, nibble, caress or massage them.

Water Works becomes...can you guess?  

Electric Company, for a "shocking" good time. Intensity? Let the dice decide.   Hospital = medical fetish fun, how many needles? Yep, let the dice decide.  

Sometimes you will pick a card, there will be separate cards for mistresses and subs.

More info:

Fortress dollars are issued by the Bank of Kang. "In Asian Mistresses we Trust".

There will be a Pen(n) Station where mistresses write on your body, felt tip or permanent marker? Let the dice decide!

Land on Foot Worship and the dice decide if you kiss, lick, suck, nibble, caress or massage them.

Electric Company, for a "shocking" good time. Intensity? Let the dice decide. Hospital = medical fetish fun, how many needles? Yep, let the dice decide.

Sometimes you will pick a card, there will be separate cards for mistresses and subs.

SO GOOD!! I LOVE IT!! We must have been writing at the same time LOL

Ok be honest, were you inspired by a little bit of "Cheech & Chong"? So many artists and creative minds were you know :wink:

OOOWWWW!!!

[media=]

[/media]

@ 1:07 "MMmm..good for the skin"

More info:

Electric Company, for a "shocking" good time. Intensity? Let the dice decide. Hospital = medical fetish fun, how many needles? Yep, let the dice decide.

Reading your posts again. You must finish this! But take your time, because I am enjoying the flow of new additions ;-) "In Asian Mistresses We Trust" is awesome LOL Electric Company and Water Works- YES!

This looks like a whole lot of fun! Can't wait to see the finished result. I wonder what will replace the "Collect $200 As You Pass Go." ;)

The coIlect $200 dollars will stay, mistresses collect the money but subs don't need money, they don't buy anything. This will also be be the point at which subs "Pay with Pain" what they owe. I decided on this so the game is not broken up too much. Mistresses pay each other in money if they land on each others domain so it is still competition between them.

Great stuff, Anubis! What inspired you to do this project? I really, really like it :wink: Looking forward to it's progression and of course the final product. Will you fabricate the board game with all the tiny pieces and cards?? Or will it be a virtual game?! More please more!

Glad you like it Mistress Kang :) I remember seeing the Femdomopoly posted here and wanted to do a fortress specific one. I definitely would like it to be a physical item, I was thinking that monopoly houses could be spray painted pink, grey and beige. I would have Mistress Ree as banker on a money holder as even though she doesn't session at the moment she is still very much part of the Fortress family. Your face of course would be on the money. I was thinking kinky boot, whip, paddle, toilet box and handcuffs for the pieces that move around the board.

The aim of Fortressopoly is for mistresses to buy playrooms for their domains, a pink room, steel room and tatami room and then upgrade to a complete fortress. Mistresses pre-own their domains but can buy other mistresses domains.

Subs landing on a mistresses domain will of course be punished, the severity depends on how many playrooms are on the domain. Punishment can be delayed until you have gone round the board.

Look at the picture, it's not finished yet but it's a nice sneak peak. I will post further information about the game later.

This is AWESOME. This definitely needs to be a finished product. I can imagine as we session in the steel room, your Mistress gets out the board. We play and the pain begins. As you draw cards, the types of discipline are specified. You roll the dice and it only gets worse. Draw a card and it says, 200 cane swats. Draw another card and it says Electrical all the way to 10 level. Anubis, you deserve a prize for creativeness. I am sure Head Mistress Kang will enjoy delivering the prize.

As another thought, Community Chest will be renamed the Steel Room, Chance will be renamed the Pink Room. The Board will be named Tatami.

The figurines that the players use as their piece on the board when they roll the dice can be selected from: a Whip, a Cane, a Dressage, a Taws, a Ball Gag, or Handcuffs.

I never played a game of Monopoly that didn't everyone, except the winner, pissed off. Last Christmas I swore I would never play that game again. But this is tempting Anubis

Anubis, This is such a creative and fun idea with a lot of possibilities.

Only thing is, if we are punished landing on a mistress, they have a 88 percent chance of punishing us, even if we go around the board once.

After a second time round, it's 99 percent!

We don't have a chance againt our mistresses! No wonder mistress Kang seems so exited about it!

This game sounds super fun- can't wait for the finish results....I had an idea but not sure if it will work in your version but the game could involve the Mistresses acquiring and collecting tools (that can be used on our subs/slaves) to trade with each other. In reg Monopoly, the goal is the same, to acquire/collect property/rent when someone lands on them. For the Mistresses, we have build our collection of tools (cage, whips, floggers, rope set, etc) to trade with the other Mistresses who land on it and use the tools on their slaves.

This is definitely a version of monopoly

I never played a game of Monopoly that didn't everyone, except the winner, pissed off. Last Christmas I swore I would never play that game again. But this is tempting Anubis

Unlike the other ones, this is definitely a version where people won't mind playing for hours! ;)

This game sounds super fun- can't wait for the finish results....I had an idea but not sure if it will work in your version but the game could involve the Mistresses acquiring and collecting tools (that can be used on our subs/slaves) to trade with each other. In reg Monopoly, the goal is the same, to acquire/collect property/rent when someone lands on them. For the Mistresses, we have build our collection of tools (cage, whips, floggers, rope set, etc) to trade with the other Mistresses who land on it and use the tools on their slaves.

Yes, that could definitely work in this version. There are a few ways this could be done, I will have a think about it.

This is definitely a version of monopoly

Unlike the other ones, this is definitely a version where people won't mind playing for hours! ;)

Yes for sure. Having the game end early is out of the question. You should have a minimum play time of three hours with overnight play an option.

• 3 months later...

Here is an update of the board and also the money and a property card. The board is pretty much complete but I might still make some changes. I have also done a version of the board in 4 sections so they can be printed on A4/Letter size paper and then put together.

post-34989-0-02307400-1400808633_thumb.jpg

post-34989-0-32581900-1400808698_thumb.jpg

post-34989-0-70637600-1400808740_thumb.jpg

Here is an update of the board and also the money and a property card. The board is pretty much complete but I might still make some changes. I have also done a version of the board in 4 sections so they can be printed on A4/Letter size paper and then put together.

anubis, that is excellent creativeness mixed with description of what we do at the fortress. Funny and true at the same time. One point I have to make. Can you think of a special space for Emma Ree? The fortress experience would'nt be complete without her!