Just wanted to say hi To kang, seung and vu

abenjumea

Hi Alex.

I'm so glad you enjoyed your session! You must have been lucky when I used you as my toilet. Asparagus is one of my favorite veggies and I eat it all the time! :lol:

Maybe I should load up on that and coffee and see how much you enjoy it then... hahaha

just wanted to let you know that you shouldn't omit mistresses in your greetings. They may find you and make you rue the day you didn't acknowledge them. :evil:

Mistress Ahn,

I find it quite amazing that anyone could forget you or leave you out. You are truly unforgettable.

whip

• 10 months later...

Hey this is Alex.. Just wanted to see your pics again and say hi.

Thanks for the session, really loved the taste of Seung Golden Nectar. Really nice girls, lots of laugh. Very very Clen. I?d rather prefer to smell a stinky ass but it was ok.

I?ll be back in NY soon. Would love to do a Public Session.

I went to the box, nice place, nice girls too

just wanted to let you know that you shouldn't omit mistresses in your greetings. They may find you and make you rue the day you didn't acknowledge them. :evil:

Hello again Mistresses from the Fourtress. Ill be back in NYC and was wondering who wants to have esparagus and coffee to make me drink from the source?

Ill be on the 29 of OCT. let me know please

cheers

Hello again Mistresses from the Fourtress. Ill be back in NYC and was wondering who wants to have esparagus and coffee to make me drink from the source?

cheers

lol!

I think you need to let them know, that's how it works I believe. You should use spellcheck or at least proofread before you post. You don't impress anyone if you don't spell accurately.

whip

cheers

I love asparagus!! And I must be very sensitive to whatever it is in asparagus that makes your pee stink because my keeps going strong for 3 or 4 pees after I've eaten it. Mmmm, tasty!