First Session - Mistress Zhao

Vandal83

I'm new to the Fortress and have my first session scheduled with Mistress Zhao for next week. It's my first ever professional session. Can anyone who has subbed for her provide some pointers to ensure I keep her happy?

Mistress Zhao, are you out there? I would love to know what you expect and demand from me.

I'm new to the Fortress and have my first session scheduled with Mistress Zhao for next week. It's my first ever professional session. Can anyone who has subbed for her provide some pointers to ensure I keep her happy?

Mistress Zhao, are you out there? I would love to know what you expect and demand from me.

Vandal83,

Just show up, she'll do the rest.

Ray

I'd love a good challenge, someone to "break".

Most of my subs are already so willing to serve, and don't think me ungrateful for that attitude, but resistance creates friction, which creates little fires that ignite my excitement. It has to be a sincere resistance, though.

If you have it within you to resist me, I implore you to do so.

So that I can break you in half.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

xo

• 2 weeks later...

Chiming in a little late, I will bet it was an extraordinary experience. W Mistress Zhao all you need to do is show up ready to have your mind blown. Would really like your review.

I am a long long time sub, had my first session at the Fortress about 3 weeks ago w Mistress Zhao. Have NEVER had a session that came close. NEVER and I've sessioned with some of the legends. She has a way about her that had me in a place where almost anything would have been OK.

Will post a review.