First time with mistress zhao

Jay1818

Wow!!! This is the first time I have ever done this and all I can say is wow!! I told Emma on the phone what I was looking for and she suggested mistress zhao. It was a perfect match. She greeted me in the most beautiful lingerie and then she even shared a pair of panties with me so I could look preetty as well. She then worked me over and turned me into a complete slut which is exactly what I was looking for. I plan to come by again real soon. Can't wait to see what she has planned for me

I'm very curious, and apprehensive, about meeting Mistress Zhao. She seems kind of sadistic. I imagine her tying me up spead-eagle, and while I'm in an upright position, tying a string around mme and whipping me. As I cry out in pain, she'll laugh at how I bounce around like her little pleasure puppet! Hmmm, maybe my next session will be with her!!

I'm very curious, and apprehensive, about meeting Mistress Zhao. She seems kind of sadistic. I imagine her tying me up spead-eagle, and while I'm in an upright position, tying a string around mme and whipping me. As I cry out in pain, she'll laugh at how I bounce around like her little pleasure puppet! Hmmm, maybe my next session will be with her!!

So what's the problem?? LOL Ms Zhao is a lot of things…sadistic is one small piece. Open your mind and trust Her and She will take You on a wild journey. i would die happy if I drowned in the tidal wave of the energy that She generously shares. You have medical insurance….right? jk jk Make the call :D

Well, Mistress Zhao has many facets to her sessioning. I can attest she can be sadistic, but she has great empathy and reads your needs very well. As to what you can imagine, it will not even come close to the reality. The reality will be far better. Go for it, you will not be disappointed.

Sub_Hub (great name)

I am kind of sadistic. But I am also kind of fun, intelligent, intuitive, caring, and mind-bending. Perhaps our first time won't be spent with the whip, but I'll still be able to laugh at your pain :)

Don't you want to be my little pleasure puppet?

I greatly appreciate you two guys' advocating me.

Thank you!

So what's the problem?? LOL Ms Zhao is a lot of things…sadistic is one small piece. Open your mind and trust Her and She will take You on a wild journey. i would die happy if I drowned in the tidal wave of the energy that She generously shares. You have medical insurance….right? jk jk Make the call :D

Well, Mistress Zhao has many facets to her sessioning. I can attest she can be sadistic, but she has great empathy and reads your needs very well. As to what you can imagine, it will not even come close to the reality. The reality will be far better. Go for it, you will not be disappointed.