Grand Mistress Kang Supreme

spockme

I was fortunate to hve been with Jessie today. Her beauty makes me quiver in wanting to be near her . Her Smile captures me and makes me want to serve her. I am truly captivated by her. I lose my mental control and selfin her presence . Jessie you are the perfect woman . I will always worship you . God Bless Spockme

I was fortunate to hve been with Jessie today. Her beauty makes me quiver in wanting to be near her . Her Smile captures me and makes me want to serve her. I am truly captivated by her. I lose my mental control and selfin her presence . Jessie you are the perfect woman . I will always worship you . God Bless Spockme

Spockme,

Haven't heard from you in a while. I must say I am truly jealous of you, to get that SPECIAL SMILE from that voluptuous beauty. I have never been granted such a privilege, maybe someday :cry: .

Spockme,

Haven't heard from you in a while. I must say I am truly jealous of you, to get that SPECIAL SMILE from that voluptuous beauty. I have never been granted such a privilege, maybe someday :cry: .

mustanggt:

Jealousy sometimes rears its ugly head. There are so few lovely Ladies of the Fortress and so many of us who have to wait for those special moments. The world has so many voluptuous beauties but Mistress Kang's soul radiates and surpasses her obvious beauty. I feel privileged to see past the visual and sense the radiance.

Dannyboy

Spockme,

mustanggt:

Jealousy sometimes rears its ugly head. There are so few lovely Ladies of the Fortress and so many of us who have to wait for those special moments. The world has so many voluptuous beauties but Mistress Kang's soul radiates and surpasses her obvious beauty. I feel privileged to see past the visual and sense the radiance.

Dannyboy

Yes Daniel it has reared it's ugly head, jealousy that is, but how can it not that "Voluptuous Big Breasted Blonde Haired Beauty" a VBBBHB if you will. Oh! how it pains my heart, I cry out," Ms. Kang, Ms. Kang There's a pang in the stangs...HEART". :cry: