What if the Mistresses picked the Slaves?

Asswipe

Reading the Fortress Ad:

"Would a TRUELY Dominant woman wait all day for a man to come and pick her from a lineup?

We don't think so."

Gave me this thought: What if when you contacted the Fortress, you didn't get a choice about who you see, what would happen to you, or how long the session would last, you were just allowed to state the time you could arrive and your budget? Everything else being left to the whims of the Mistresses and whatever they felt like doing that day?

Reading the Fortress Ad:

"Would a TRUELY Dominant woman wait all day for a man to come and pick her from a lineup?

We don't think so."

Gave me this thought: What if when you contacted the Fortress, you didn't get a choice about who you see, what would happen to you, or how long the session would last, you were just allowed to state the time you could arrive and your budget? Everything else being left to the whims of the Mistresses and whatever they felt like doing that day?

That is known as a Mystery Mistress Session. You state a date, approximate time frame, and length of session. The rest is left in the Superior Mistress Ree careful scheduling hands. I have not yet experienced one such session, but there are a number of posts on the subject from those who have. Definitely worth a go I would say. You enter the room and the rest as they say is history.

Reading the Fortress Ad:

We don't think so."

Well, the idea that a Fortress Mistress not wait and be part of a lineup is an innovative solution to a process that can be both stressful and degrading. It works for the Fortress for many reasons and doesn't work for dungeons that are inferior to the Fortress.

As Howard stated, that concept exists already as a Mystery Mistress session. Could it work as an overall policy? I doubt it. Wouldn't you want the option of selecting a Mistress who appeals to you visually and in terms of other attributes and specialties. If you have a great session wouldn't you want to see that Mistress again? Would you rather be selected by another Mistress? With apologies to all Fortress Mistresses present and past, it is a business transaction. I never think of a session as a business transaction and always appreciate the humanity, empathy, skills and understanding of every Fortress Mistress. Yet we can choose from a group of highly skilled, well trained and lovely Ladies and we do develop preferences and connections that can thrive.

Also, if you have a particular fetish and hated others would you want to be forced to do something that you would never consider doing?

So I want things to remain as they are and to experience the Fortress Ladies as a matter of choice not assignment.

Thanks for the thought provoking topic.

Dannyboy