Jimmy Choo for Bondage Lovers

Jimmy Choo recently released his Spring/Summer collection for 2014 and it is absolutely breathtaking. My personal favorite being the Keane and Kalmar sandals, which just so happen to be hand-constructed entirely from rope!

141keaneder_blackgoldnatural_anglepair.jpg?sw=520&sh=520&sfrm=jpg

141kalmarder_blackgoldnatural_anglepair.jpg?sw=520&sh=520&sfrm=jpg

141keaneder_blackgoldnatural_detail.jpg?sw=520&sh=520&sfrm=jpg

Look at that handiwork. I may just have to invest in a pair myself! ;)

Amazing, $ 1400 and $ 2000 for a little rope and a shoe platform. I am clearly in the wrong business. But I will concede, they are gorgeous and on you Mistress Koi they would be divine.

Jimmy Choo recently released his Spring/Summer collection for 2014 and it is absolutely breathtaking. My personal favorite being the Keane and Kalmar sandals, which just so happen to be hand-constructed entirely from rope!

141keaneder_blackgoldnatural_anglepair.jpg?sw=520&sh=520&sfrm=jpg

141kalmarder_blackgoldnatural_anglepair.jpg?sw=520&sh=520&sfrm=jpg

141keaneder_blackgoldnatural_detail.jpg?sw=520&sh=520&sfrm=jpg

Look at that handiwork. I may just have to invest in a pair myself! ;)

I would just love you to duplicate the knots on the sandals and tie me up so I could lay on the floor and look helplessly up at your beauty.

Dear Ms. Koi:

It's been years since I've taken a Mistress shopping for shoes or boots. I'm sure they cost more than a 4 hour nude session.

Dannyboy

About four 4 hour nude sessions. But think of the pleasure this would provide Mistress Koi. PRICELESS.

About four 4 hour nude sessions. But think of the pleasure this would provide Mistress Koi. PRICELESS.

Howard:

I saw a price, unless it was for a different shoe,in the vicinity of 5 nude sessions. I had more than a passing interest in the idea and there is a backstory which prevents me from following through. It they're much more expensive as you suggest I wouldn't not consider making the expenditure.

Dannyboy

Howard:

I saw a price, unless it was for a different shoe,in the vicinity of 5 nude sessions. I had more than a passing interest in the idea and there is a backstory which prevents me from following through. It they're much more expensive as you suggest I wouldn't not consider making the expenditure.

Dannyboy

Well on the website a pair of boots and shoes total $ 3400. Definitely a few hours of sessioning even with a tripple domme rate. As they say, ponder wisely.

cheapskate handyman, for sure ;)

The reason these shoes are so expensive is the quality of materials and craftsmanship!

Maybe it's the Handyman or cheapskate in me, but Mistress Koi I think you process the skills to make a pair yourself.

Howard, did you seriously just misspell 'triple', Mr. Lofty IQ?

Well on the website a pair of boots and shoes total $ 3400. Definitely a few hours of sessioning even with a tripple domme rate. As they say, ponder wisely.

The reason these shoes are so expensive is the quality of materials and craftsmanship!

Nope, I did it on purpose to see if you would notice. I am not sure about the IQ reference as my IQ is so low it can not be successfully measured. But if I can think through this with my limited mental acuity, IQ and typing skills are generally not related. Having said that, I stumble through life by winning Mega Millions Lottery tickets. That is my strategy and I am sticking to it.

Howard:

I see.....was thinking only of the shoes. Won't say how much I ever spent on a gift for a Mistress in one day, and would depend on the level of our connection.

Dannyboy

Dear Ms. Zhao:

Howard misspelled "tribble" not "triple." Had he misspelled triple that would belie his intelligence.

Tribbles are highly dominant, especially with regard to Klingons. Perhaps Howard is a Klingon in Devotee clothing, ergo "tribble Domme sessions."

The Tribbles were the fuzzy creatures, highly reproductive, who ate the poisoned Quadrotriticale on Startrek Episode "The Trouble with Tribbles." Howard's error was the result of his impulsivity but was reflective of higher, even lofty, intelligence. Just saying.

Dannyboy

I can get quality rope from my marina and have no trouble tying the hitch knot or the carrick bend, but you are right, Mistress Zhao, the cobbler part of this shoe is outside my skills.

although I could make a very nice peach cobbler

Dear Ms. Zhao:

Howard misspelled "tribble" not "triple." Had he misspelled triple that would belie his intelligence.

Tribbles are highly dominant, especially with regard to Klingons. Perhaps Howard is a Klingon in Devotee clothing, ergo "tribble Domme sessions."

The Tribbles were the fuzzy creatures, highly reproductive, who ate the poisoned Quadrotriticale on Startrek Episode "The Trouble with Tribbles." Howard's error was the result of his impulsivity but was reflective of higher, even lofty, intelligence. Just saying.

Dannyboy

Nerderific Dannyboy !

Nerderific Dannyboy !

Manpeach:

Before the term "nerd" was ever coined I was in the advanced class of genius, gifted and egg-headed students. Subsequently nerds.

The tough guys would pick on us but I was very witty, could run very fast and was not above kicking someone in the nuts when necessary. If that didn't work my big sister would kick ass.

Dannyboy

Manpeach:

Before the term "nerd" was ever coined I was in the advanced class of genius, gifted and egg-headed students. Subsequently nerds.

The tough guys would pick on us but I was very witty, could run very fast and was not above kicking someone in the nuts when necessary. If that didn't work my big sister would kick ass.

Dannyboy

Dannyboy, please tell your sister I was picking on you.

Manpeach:

Dannyboy

Now, the politically correct term is "Gifted and Talented". How the world turns. Now that you can not run very fast, it would not be your big sister but your Mistress that will do the ass kicking. I am sure Mistresses Jung, Tran, Zhao, or Kang are all up the to task of protecting you and kicking ass. :o :o

Now, the politically correct term is "Gifted and Talented". How the world turns. Now that you can not run very fast, it would not be your big sister but your Mistress that will do the ass kicking. I am sure Mistresses Jung, Tran, Zhao, or Kang are all up the to task of protecting you and kicking ass. :o :o

Howard:

I'm sure they are up to it and would.

To be sure, the AOD on that Saturday night walk, assured me of her protectiveness and the damage she would do to anyone who threatened my safety. I felt very secure that night.

Dannyboy