KANGbangs AKA Multiple Mistress Sessions

Anubis

I would be very interested in hearing anyone's experiences of 3+ Mistress sessions. Obviously the double domination sessions are very popular because of the value they offer and it allows the Mistresses to spark off of each other. Having even more Mistresses is quite a fantasy but then you could either have more sessions or longer sessions instead and there is only so much a guy can take.

I imagine a KANGbang being fantastic for:

- Foot worship and smothering, the possibility of having so many feet to lick and toes to suck

- Being physically pinned down and tickled

- Extremely intense tease and denial

- Anybody who is extra thirsty

Also very interested in hearing from the Mistresses :)

I would be very interested in hearing anyone's experiences of 3+ Mistress sessions. Obviously the double domination sessions are very popular because of the value they offer and it allows the Mistresses to spark off of each other. Having even more Mistresses is quite a fantasy but then you could either have more sessions or longer sessions instead and there is only so much a guy can take.

I imagine a KANGbang being fantastic for:

- Foot worship and smothering, the possibility of having so many feet to lick and toes to suck

- Being physically pinned down and tickled

- Extremely intense tease and denial

- Anybody who is extra thirsty

Also very interested in hearing from the Mistresses :)

Very clever, a KANGbang session. All I can say with complete sincerity, Mistress Kang is awesome. Any combination of Mistresses you wish, including Mistress Kang, will completely meet your fantasies. Go for IT. But be prepared, you can express your desires but Mistress Kang will do what SHE desires. Such is life.

KANGback might be a registered trademark.

Dannyboy

It should be a registered trademark. If not, I will have that little detail taken care of. Of course collecting a royalty from Head Mistress Kang may prove more difficult than the normal receivable.

I think the largest group session had to be 6-7 of us and it was super fun. I forget all the activities we did but lets just say that one lucky sub will never forget it.

I have also participated in a 4 mistress tickling session- each mistress took a limb to pin down and it was SO much fun.

Well SO much fun for the four Mistresses, but I suspect the sub was ready to faint from the exhaustion and the overload.