Another countdown post

I booked my first session with Mistress Kang around 3 weeks ago and it is coming up this Friday. I've been reading this forum since then and noticed there were lots of posts about first sessions and/or visits. I wondered why would people keep adding new posts on the same theme? I think I have my answer at least....

1) Posting about it adds some relief to the ever increasing build-up of tension and emotion (fear, expectation, desire, uncertainty, trepidation - many more words can be inserted here).

2) When you are the one posting, any responses become immediately personal, be they from fellow subs or mistresses.

3) Where else can you possibly make this post?

I mean it's crazy what the slowly ticking clock does to you....

I'm finding every Asian woman on the subway even more attractive than usual.

I had a dream last night that I needed to suddenly buy golf clubs (I haven't played in like years) but I was worried that I was using money earmarked for this session.

My only worry about Friday is that I'll be in such a mess that I'll end up at Grand Central or get knocked over by a Citi-biker because I have my head so far up my backside that I'm not looking the right way when I cross the road.

Anyway, typing this helps in some way. 47 hours & counting.......

I booked my first session with Mistress Kang around 3 weeks ago and it is coming up this Friday. I've been reading this forum since then and noticed there were lots of posts about first sessions and/or visits. I wondered why would people keep adding new posts on the same theme? I think I have my answer at least....

1) Posting about it adds some relief to the ever increasing build-up of tension and emotion (fear, expectation, desire, uncertainty, trepidation - many more words can be inserted here).

2) When you are the one posting, any responses become immediately personal, be they from fellow subs or mistresses.

3) Where else can you possibly make this post?

I mean it's crazy what the slowly ticking clock does to you....

I'm finding every Asian woman on the subway even more attractive than usual.

I had a dream last night that I needed to suddenly buy golf clubs (I haven't played in like years) but I was worried that I was using money earmarked for this session.

My only worry about Friday is that I'll be in such a mess that I'll end up at Grand Central or get knocked over by a Citi-biker because I have my head so far up my backside that I'm not looking the right way when I cross the road.

Anyway, typing this helps in some way. 47 hours & counting.......

You've got a case of Fortress fever.

Dannboy

I did make it to the event without issue. And Mistress Kang is spectacular. The countdown to the next session will begin shortly.

How do you say tomato?

Mistress Kang is spectacular. Truly. I would pronounce tomato however Mistress Kang desires.