FYI- Waldo (and Cloning)

Waldo is back! If you know Waldo, you are lucky and you know it (clap your hands).

Visit again, come again...whatever they're saying these days.

Oh and on a similar note (if you can catch the "similarity") my MacAir cloned itself!! LOL

'Puter Clones.jpg

If you can identify that iPad Mini keyboard case I'll give you three lumps :wink: Collect anytime, by proxy at my discretion.

Its the ClamCase Pro for iPad mini: http://www.amazon.co...=A203636UP0LG1I

I was looking at that one and it's keyboard aesthetic is nice, but I went with the Logitech: http://www.amazon.co...i keyboard case

I think it looks better.

Oh and we can skip the lumps, at my discretion ;)

It hadn't occurred to me how many assumptions one subbie could make in one post. You "*think* it looks better"? How cute :) But the absolute side-splitter was your call on skipping the lumps at *your* discretion. H.A.

Alright I kid... You get to have opinions today because, guess what, it's my birthday!! I know right? You'd think (since we're doing that today) that it would be the opposite, right?! LOL

I like the Clam Case because it's laid out most similar to a Mac keyboard and I use Macs...and brave dildo-ery.

(feeling silly today LOL)

I thought you were going to say you cloned Waldo...shudder.

Thumbs up to getting you to *shudder* ;-D

Actually that handheld you gave me does a nice job. So nice in fact I say we can call it "Waldo-Mini"! Yep. I'll make sure Waldo Mini is in-da-house when you are next ;-)