Booking Review

Anubis

I recently booked 3 sessions with Head Mistress Kang and would like to say how great she was during the procedure. It took a few emails back and forth because I had quite a complex booking, despite this it ended up being an easy process. Mistress Kang was very quick in sending a final confirmation and location details.

I look foward to reviewing my actual sessions, one of which Head Mistress Kang will be part of.

• 3 weeks later...

I would just like to add that I booked an extra session and Emma Ree was super fast at responding to my emails.

Mistress Ree is fantastic. She constantly juggles lots requests and executes them flawlessly. I have learned though she does have an occasional sweet tooth attack. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I'll have to speak on Emma's behalf as I know she too appreciates the flattery all around :wink: Thank you from both of us!

I stand behind Emma's recommendations with confidence and it's great to know they've been successful. We enjoy coordinating these "events" for the Mistresses and our Fortress subbies, novices and seasoned alike!

I have to concur with all the positive reviews about booking, even though I still have not had a session. I e mailed and spoke on the phone prior to a trip to NYC. Quick and friendly responses, The Ladies are awesome. Sadly after I arrived all the walking around and going up and down the subway, the knees weren't doing well. By the time I got back to Fl, I discovered I had a menicous tear. Knee surgery, and I'm doing great. Looking forward to making another trip to NYC, and having a session with one of the Ladies.