Black Friday

BIGBILL

I always thought that Black Friday would be great day to spend at the fortress. Some suggestions for the holidays:

1. Gift Certificates - Maybe I could get something this year I could really use instead of another fucking tie.

2. For Your Jewish Patrons - Drippings from seven Menorah candles

3. 12 nights of Xmas - A special package of twelve different mistresses for twelve nights

For everyone's enjoyment my version of the 12 nights of xmas:

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...multiple orgasms, eleven painful bites, ten soothing seconds, nine lashes lashing, chocolate on my nipples, seven sips of Champagne, six drops of wax, five inch spiked heels, foreplay to burn, three solid spanks, two thigh highs, and a really, really smooth Brazilian wax.

Big Bill

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...multiple orgasms, eleven painful bites, ten soothing seconds, nine lashes lashing, chocolate on my nipples, seven sips of Champagne, six drops of wax, five inch spiked heels, foreplay to burn, three solid spanks, two thigh highs, and a really, really smooth Brazilian wax.

:lol::P

• 2 weeks later...

1. Gift Certificates - Maybe I could get something this year I could really use instead of another fucking tie.

You wear a tie while fucking? I'm going to feel underdressed my next time.

And to think there are actually ties made for that specific purpose. I don't think I've ever seen those at Macys.

Big Bill

Bill, nice.

I think Festivus at the Fortress would be interesting. Airing of grievances turning into a humiliation fiesta. The feats of strength would be interesting with punishments for each loss. Although I won't dare hypothesize what would occur with the aluminum pole. :shock:

-Monokuro