Butt Smelling

Mistress Tran, this is very encouraging! Who knew that a potential cure-all was right underneath our noses! = )

We could arrange regular sessions with our mistresses for monthly treatments, to put our noses, well, where they don't belong. And, as a Dogzilla, I understand the fine art of butt smelling! = )

I actually enjoy smelling farts, even when they're "peeling the paint off the walls" to quote spermwhale.

Come on, admit that you do it too.

Getting quoted by Mistress Zhao just made my day!!!!! :). In relation to the topic, I like my own sometimes but if other people bust ass around me I tend to run for the door. Best place to fart for the mischievous is an airplane. Nowhere to run and the air keeps getting recycled :D

'No' seems to be a word that takes on a new meaning when you pass the threshold of The Fortress! But how could you turn down gut punches from the delightful Mistress Kang?! (and I better run for the hills before I get my own offer I dare not refuse!)

I'm not sure what was going through my mind by that point, I had already been tortured by the adorable Mistress Koi for an hour. I thought I would get the gut punches anyway, Mistress Kang's fist was ready and waiting and my 'no' was a pretty soft one.

I'm not sure what was going through my mind by that point, I had already been tortured by the adorable Mistress Koi for an hour. I thought I would get the gut punches anyway, Mistress Kang's fist was ready and waiting and my 'no' was a pretty soft one.

Oh my! The though of Mistress Kang standing there, fist coiled and ready for action, staring me down…

I got goosebumps and quite lost, what was the topic again?

• 1 month later...