Dolls

Guest Mistress Kang

I was thinking...if all the Players at the Fortress could be made into dolls, what would we look, feel, sound like?

Ahn would be a happy doll with a string in her back that would release an infectious laugh when pulled ;-)

http://fortressnyc.com/Players/Ahn/Gall ... es/025.jpg

Choi would be plush and furry and when you squeeze her belly she says "YUM! YUM! YUM!" in her special way, you have to hear it in person to know what I'm talking about LOL

http://fortressnyc.com/Players/Choi/Gal ... ds/010.jpg

Vu would have looong flowing black hair up to her feet...

http://fortressnyc.com/Players/Vu/Galle ... ude-03.jpg

And Ree! Ree would be her own Russian nesting doll! You'll have to have her explain that one to you HA!

http://fortressnyc.com/Players/Ree/Gall ... rs/003.jpg

I haven't really fleshed this idea out. Wanna help? LOL

Vu a fine porcelain Asian Princess Doll

Ahn an action figure Wonder Woman Doll

Seung a Ballerina Doll in frilly skirt

Zhao a Mysterious Doll think Grims Fairy Tales

Now Kang Athlete Doll Poseable Olympic Gymnist Doll

Jung don't know, but she got LEGS!

Ree not to sure either maybe a Cute Raggedy Ann with red cheeks

Ree not to sure either maybe a Cute Raggedy Ann with red cheeks

A RAGGEDY ANN DOLL? WITH GARISH RED CHEEKS, ARE YOU SERIOUS??! :x :evil:

I guess I know what not to get you for Christmas.

...Anyway, my being a Russian nesting doll comes from a great tale involving a clone... ;)

Dear Mistress Ree,

Whatever kind of doll you ended up being, there is one thing that I know for sure, I would want you. For some strange reason, I would like to see you as some kind of transformer, that could change into anything you want to become, but at the same time always maintain your stunning beauty.

LOL! This is fun!! :D Maybe I could be a Rockette doll? I've always wanted to be a dancer!

gt...i must say your descriptions were pretty spot on...Sorry Ree!!! Just think of her as this irresistibly cute raggedy ann doll thats fools everyone with her cuteness while she's really Evil Raggedy Ann!! hahahaha :lol:

Ms. Jung I couldn't think of something for you, but with those long legs a Rockeet Doll or Can Can dancer Doll :-).

Dear Mistress Ree,

Whatever kind of doll you ended up being, there is one thing that I know for sure, I would want you. For some strange reason, I would like to see you as some kind of transformer, that could change into anything you want to become, but at the same time always maintain your stunning beauty.

Akiravn- A transformer? What an unusual idea. I've always wanted to be able to shape-shift, although i don't quite think you mean animals. Still.... i could be a bear with a Ree-face. Or a Ree-faced porcupine! How would you feel about sessioning with a stunningly beautiful Ree-noceros?

Dear Mistess Ree,

A Ree-nocerous how creative , A ballbusting session with a ree-nocerous oh. that thought is enough to kill. I still need to be with you to feel Ree-perfection I hope you used my Thanksgiving gift to enjoy yourself with. Mentally Mistress Kang got to me and I had to leave ,I was sorry to miss you . Spockme

Dear Mistress Ree,

Akiravn- A transformer? What an unusual idea. I've always wanted to be able to shape-shift, although i don't quite think you mean animals. Still.... i could be a bear with a Ree-face. Or a Ree-faced porcupine! How would you feel about sessioning with a stunningly beautiful Ree-noceros?

Dear Mistress Ree,

I would always feel extremely excited about sessioning with you, as long as you promised to keep your stunningly beautiful Ree-face.

Dear Mistess Ree,

A Ree-nocerous how creative , A ballbusting session with a ree-nocerous oh. that thought is enough to kill. I still need to be with you to feel Ree-perfection I hope you used my Thanksgiving gift to enjoy yourself with. Mentally Mistress Kang got to me and I had to leave ,I was sorry to miss you . Spockme

Spockme,

I'll have you know i had been very eagerly looking forward to seeing you and was SEVERELY disappointed when you ran off. Your "gift" was nice, but not nearly as nice as it would have been for me had you stayed. I almost suspect you of purposefully trying to sabotage the relationship-which-could-be between us.

Dear Mistess Ree,

Spockme,

I'll have you know i had been very eagerly looking forward to seeing you and was SEVERELY disappointed when you ran off. Your "gift" was nice, but not nearly as nice as it would have been for me had you stayed. I almost suspect you of purposefully trying to sabotage the relationship-which-could-be between us.

Mistress Ree,

If you need a posse to track him down and bring him back I'm sure you'll have no problem recruiting volunteers.

Ray

Dear Mistress ,

You give me too much credit for Planing to sabotage our session . It really was an emotional decision Having to do with Mistress Jung and Kang. I meant no harm to you .If you reALLY ARE INTERESTED IN SESSONING SPEAK TO MISTRESS kANG ABOUT MY NEXT VISIT TO THE FORTRESS < SPOCKME

Dear Mistess Ree,

Spockme,

Mistress Ree,

If you need a posse to track him down and bring him back I'm sure you'll have no problem recruiting volunteers.

Ray

I'm sure i won't :D