Hi

Sammy

Hi....What room(s) would members suggest? And why?

Thanks for your input.

S

Sammy,

Personally i prefer the Steel and Pink rooms, because they have more equipment in them. The Tatami room is nice but rather stark in comparison. It is also a smaller space.

Have to agree with Ms Ree. The Steel Room has the most equipment and more scenario possibilities. The Pink Room has a very nice ambiance but less equipment. Tatami was claustrophobic for me and had limited equipment.

Ray

Thank you. For some odd reason, it seems slightly bigger to me, though I've been told its the same size as Steel. Maybe its the layout of the room? Does anyone else see this?? :?:

I do, i think it's because the Steel room has the little alcove with the medical chair and the rest of the floor space seems more limited with the steel cage AND the table? The pink room has the sissy wardrobe but it's against the wall and the stripper pole doesn't seem to take up any room cause it's just a pole.

I've always thought the Steel Room is for those who prefer a sterile, emotionally colder type of session - corporal etc. Great for medical scenes, interrogations, kidnapping and torturing. The Pink Room is warmer (theme) good for tease and denial and sissy play. Sometimes can feel like you've been brought back to some kinky Asian girl's apartment (who loves Hello Kitty LOL) to be dominated ;-) Both rooms are equipped for a variety of standing and reclined bondage. The Steel Room also has a medical table and steel cage. The Tatami Room is for more "pure" scenes, rope, flogger, it's very calming. Tatami tends to be the choice of our top clients.

The Steel Room is indeed larger than the Pink Room.

Wow...Thanks for the heads up.....These rooms sound like they give homefield advantage to the mistresses and set the mood.....The more tools available to the mistresses...... The more extreme things can be. This is no Disney vacation. And what happens if ur mistress is in a bad mood from the beginning of the session? Is there some music in the rooms? My request would be some Barry White to soften the mistress up......

Sammy...

Wow...Thanks for the heads up.....These rooms sound like they give homefield advantage to the mistresses and set the mood.....The more tools available to the mistresses...... The more extreme things can be. This is no Disney vacation. And what happens if ur mistress is in a bad mood from the beginning of the session? Is there some music in the rooms? My request would be some Barry White to soften the mistress up......

Sammy...

No Barry White, only Barry Manilow.

I've always thought the Steel Room is for those who prefer a sterile, emotionally colder type of session - corporal etc. Great for medical scenes, interrogations, kidnapping and torturing. The Pink Room is warmer (theme) good for tease and denial and sissy play. Sometimes can feel like you've been brought back to some kinky Asian girl's apartment (who loves Hello Kitty LOL) to be dominated ;-) Both rooms are equipped for a variety of standing and reclined bondage. The Steel Room also has a medical table and steel cage. The Tatami Room is for more "pure" scenes, rope, flogger, it's very calming. Tatami tends to be the choice of our top clients.

The Steel Room is indeed larger than the Pink Room.

Mistress Kang,

While I like Steel and Pink I didn't care much for Tatami. Except for the bench and a few pieces of equipment the room is small and basically barren. What's the attraction for "top" clients? Is more equipment brought in for their sessions?

Also what constitutes a top client? Frequency? Session duration? Experience? All of the above?

Ray