Draw the Line

Quiet Storm

Hopefully I'll be coming in for my first session soon... I was wondering where is the line drawn between what the sub wants or doesn't want and what the mistress actually does. Obviously I know that a mistress will prob do some things that the sub might not want. But what if there is something the sub absolutely does not want. I'm down for almost anything but I have read some things that I want no part of lol. For example getting kicked in the balls :shock: :o

Hopefully I'll be coming in for my first session soon... I was wondering where is the line drawn between what the sub wants or doesn't want and what the mistress actually does. Obviously I know that a mistress will prob do some things that the sub might not want. But what if there is something the sub absolutely does not want. I'm down for almost anything but I have read some things that I want no part of lol. For example getting kicked in the balls :shock: :o

If there are things you know you absolutely don't want (hard limits) which you didn't mention when booking a session, then just tell your Mistress at the beginning of the session. Safe words are also used, so if you find you dislike or cannot stand something during the session you can let your Mistress know.

Q S

Just mention what's off limits. I'm sure you'll be accommodated.

Ray

Hi,

I think most of us have lines we don't want to cross. They are usually called hard limits and you should mention them to the Mistress prior to the session or to Mistress Kang if you are speaking to her about a session at the fortress. Unless you specify a session without limits a good Mistress will want to know your hard limits and those forms of play that excite you. Of course I've found that the best match are those subs and Mistresses that have similar preferences and interests. It works a lot better that way I've found.

whip

But what if there is something the sub absolutely does not want.

As Mistress Ree referenced to, that is what the safe word is for. That or you can session with Mistress Ree since she'd have already seen this post of your's. You'll be fine, I can tell that this one is a kind hearted one (Haven't met you yet, Mistress Ree, but I can tell) much like all the Fortress ladies and will definitely understand and gently push your boundaries. Best of luck.

But how do you find the Mistress with similar preferences and interests as yourself?

When you book your session, whoever you speak to at the Fortress will help guide you in your selection if you're unsure of who you want to see, based on the domme's style and your interests. At this time you can also say what you are absolutely NOT into, what you might be into, and what you really love. Those things that are on your absolutely not list will not be pushed on you whatsoever. Remember, sessions are a two way street. I want my sub to love every minute we spend together just as much as I do. :D