Bringing Toys to the Sessions

I welcome outside toys but its always best to let 'Booking' know in advance if you are going to bring anything.  

Many people have a favorite paddle or cane that has been used on them for years while others are collectors of deviant toys.  I love seeing/playing with a subs personal toys!  Also, knowing that you think of me every time you see that item in your home is a great thing as well!

I recently went to New York Comic Con, and there were several vendors dealing in s&m merchandise. I decided to buy myself a pretty pink collar because I like puppy play during sessions. Want I would like it know is how do the mistresses and the players themselves feel about outside toys in sessions.

i think it's great! i always love incorporating new toys into the session, and it's even better if it's a personal toy so i can learn more about your likes/dislikes.

Every time I have had a session at the Fortress, I have used "toys" both by the Mistresses and what I have brought with me. The second time I sessioned, the toys I brought didn't have any effect, so I didn't mention them for my last session, nor did I decide to bring any. In August, I had my third session. When I had my session with Mistress Koi (whom I've always sessioned with), she surprised me twice. The first was that she had kept the "toys" I had left behind the last session we had together and (unlike the previous time) the toys actually "worked well" on me! I'd say if you're thinking about "toys" you might want to bring for a session, ask booking. If you try that toy, it might really add to your experience.

I typically bring my own paraphernalia and music into session. Sometimes items of historical significance to show to the Mistress as well.

The most unique toy I ever brought into session was a 22 year old kinky doll who I identify as my "Tiny Dancer."

Someday I'll retrieve my review of that wild pre-Forum session.

Dannyboy

• 3 weeks later...