thanks is never sufficient enough

theotherone

In a time of complete personal darkness and without knowing, the solace of the FF completed my ability to concentrate on what matters. My deepest appreciation and respect. While sounding somewhat, opaque, the FF is an oasis, a refuge. Thank you.cheers

Same for me, theotherone. But coming to the fortress also makes me even more aware of what I need to do, be myself,  and better react with others.

Even when all is fine. Thanks to Jessy and all.

You said it ('cause you know it) like a poet ;-)

Thank you for the KKind words ;-)  It was beautifully written and even more intimately honest.

PS I like your user-pic!  New?  Very cool..

Mistress Kang, don't you find my user-pic cool too?  :)

hey wayne!  Given the nature of your user-pic I've been erring on the side of caution but since you've made it a point of conversation ;-)  What I like most about your pic is that it is UNIQUE in many ways including context and subject.  You've chosen a very honest and unfiltered approach which not many others have.  Mistress Kang approves ;-)

You said it ('cause you know it) like a poet ;-)

Thank you for the KKind words ;-)  It was beautifully written and even more intimately honest.

PS I like your user-pic!  New?  Very cool..

Mistress Kang -The words had to be written because they were buring the inside of my head and my hand was still twitching.

Had this profile pic for a while, just bizarre enough ;)

Was actually thinking of changing it to another of her works.

Glad you like it.

Hi, Mistress Kang,

Thanks.

Your yourself are UNIQUE in a very good way, and I also approve of your user picture!

(not that you would change it if I didn't...I assume I have no say in FF matters...you're the boss)  :)

hey wayne!  Given the nature of your user-pic I've been erring on the side of caution but since you've made it a point of conversation ;-)  What I like most about your pic is that it is UNIQUE in many ways including context and subject.  You've chosen a very honest and unfiltered approach which not many others have.  Mistress Kang approves ;-)

Mistress Zhao,

Exactly.  You make such a good and simple explanation.  It IS such a comforting feeling to be able to express the true about one's self.  I try to do that as much as I can.  It is beneficial to both myself and others, and hopefully to you too!

Holding back on the truth, in any case, is basically a lie and that is always the most destructive thing any kind of relationship. To me, those few hours we have actually translate to a lot more positivity on the outside in most situations.

Honestly,  a long time back, I might have considered you to sort of freaky in a negative way, but now I see you as nothing less than very "normal"  and so definitely positive.

wayne

theotherone and wayne,

I think that the Fortress is very much like a Love Hotel in some ways. We provide a safe place for you to let your freak flag fly!
And what a relief it is to not have to hide it, even if it's only for a few hours at a time.

theotherone and wayne,

I think that the Fortress is very much like a Love Hotel in some ways. We provide a safe place for you to let your freak flag fly!

And what a relief it is to not have to hide it, even if it's only for a few hours at a time.

Freak flag? Hehehe

The Mistress Zhao Experience

If only 6 was 9.

Hours become days in the sense of enternally altered thoughts and perceptions that last a lifetime. I'll take those hours any time.

Thanks for your kind words as always.